Date: 3/1/24
Name: Mya
Phone: (929) 215-6423
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Wells Branch Pkwy at MOPAC
Activities: LFK,BBBJ, FBSM, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, DFK, more BBBJ and a 69 finish.
Hair Length and Color: Black hair pinned up.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super pretty face. One of the nicest I've seen in a while. At around 5'2" (my guess) she is a small, slender young thing with C cup naturals. Sweet ass and a positive, fun personality. She never wavered from giving me her full attention. it was awesome!
Recommendation: Yes
  • jb75
  • 03-01-2024, 10:26 PM
Looks like she improved after my lecture and first session, lol. I met her today as her first client and it didn't go well. Then I had discussion with the booker and explained all the issues of Mya. The booker is very positive in receiving all my feedback and told me that they will inform her.

Good thing about this booker is that they are trying to make it better and willing to hear all feedback about their girls. They already offered me to try Kiki with a discount to make it up.

Looks like she improved after my lecture and first session, lol. I met her today as her first client and it didn't go well. Then I had discussion with the booker and explained all the issues of Mya. The booker is very positive in receiving all my feedback and told me that they will inform her.

Good thing about this booker is that they are trying to make it better and willing to hear all feedback about their girls. They already offered me to try Kiki with a discount to make it up.

27 Originally Posted by jb75
Yeah, it seems that certain people never have a bad experience with anybody.
Yeah, it seems that certain people never have a bad experience with anybody. Originally Posted by teeoff
Yeah, it seems that certain people never have a GOOD experience with anybody.

From my experience being with girls and talking with them, guys that are nice and respectful create good chemistry with a girl. Those who are douches tend to have bad experiences.
Yeah, it seems that certain people never have a GOOD experience with anybody.

From my experience being girls and talking with them, guys that are nice and respectful create good chemistry with a girl. Those who are douches tend to have bad experiences. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
You're a funny boy.
Very vivid review. I love it!
Thanks Cap'n!

I had a nice session with Kiki again yesterday. On the way out she introduced me to Mya; very pretty girl with a great body from what I could see.
Reads like an ad. Glad the op had a good time
Reads like an ad. Glad the op had a good time Originally Posted by winn dixie
Reads like one, but OMG... I had a great time with Mya!
Reads like an ad. Glad the op had a good time Originally Posted by winn dixie
You ain’t wrong with that observation.

Can we trust the pics are accurate representations of the talent there?
https://www.vipstudioatx.com/home
Can we trust the pics are accurate representations of the talent there?
https://www.vipstudioatx.com/home Originally Posted by BigBamboo
The only picture you should look at for Mya is the one of her wearing the necklace (The others are badly retouched) The one with the necklace and red dress is 100% accurate. It is her and, IMO, does not have any retouching.
  • jb75
  • 03-02-2024, 08:54 PM
The only picture you should look at for Mya is the one of her wearing the necklace (The others are badly retouched) The one with the necklace and red dress is 100% accurate. It is her and, IMO, does not have any retouching. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Can confirm, necklace with the red dress
Thanks! She is very cute and definitely looks 20s. Nice rack on her too. CIM friendly? Curious too why they added those other unnecessary pics of some other woman?
Thanks! She is very cute and definitely looks 20s. Nice rack on her too. CIM friendly? Curious too why they added those other unnecessary pics of some other woman? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
One of my pet peeves is over touched photos. I agree with you completely that the other photos are unnecessary. They also distract from the real photo which is natural and beautiful.
One of my pet peeves is over touched photos. I agree with you completely that the other photos are unnecessary. They also distract from the real photo which is natural and beautiful.
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch