Encounter: Not so great time at VIP (Doubles with Mya and Kiki)

User ID: -
Date: 03/12/2024
Name: Mya and Kiki
Phone: 9292156423
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.vipstudioatx.com/home
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Full service, shower, threesome
Hair Length and Color: Asian, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Asian, petite, pretty, hot ass and boobs
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Several reviews say that Mya kisses DFK and allows CIM but I got neither. Review on her is posted and it was quite the disappointment for the most part.
Several reviews say that Mya kisses DFK and allows CIM but I got neither. Review on her is posted and it was quite the disappointment for the most part. Originally Posted by teeoff
Not surprised. I’ve stayed away. There a way too many promoters of Asian pussy on this board. A lot more in Austin than you think. I trust none of them.

In fact, just by sheer virtue of your and my discussion here of a bad experience and my mention of promoters, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them show up on this thread like vultures and defend the provider(s) and studio. Watch and see. Let’s see if they read this paragraph and decide it’s better not to land here and expose themselves. I know they’re tempted. Vultures can’t resist roadkill.
Looks like even after my feedback to them, about their service, nothing has changed.
I would agree.. I had my worst bait and switch experience ever this past month despite a glowing review on here, and it's made me way more cautious now
  • jb75
  • 03-18-2024, 11:05 PM
I shared my mixed feeling in the past, looks like they haven't improved much from the day 1.

Here is my take:

- If you are considering them as LOL or Rollipop - you will be 100% disappointed in terms of services. Also, VIP studio girls are Chinese.

- Consider them as like another Asian AMP with FS and better set up. So, in that case, you will meet your expectation. However, the rate same as LOL/Rollipop is not justifiable.
I shared my mixed feeling in the past, looks like they haven't improved much from the day 1.

Here is my take:

- If you are considering them as LOL or Rollipop - you will be 100% disappointed in terms of services. Also, VIP studio girls are Chinese.

- Consider them as like another Asian AMP with FS and better set up. So, in that case, you will meet your expectation. However, the rate same as LOL/Rollipop is not justifiable. Originally Posted by jb75
What happened to Rollipop? Site is down and nobody responds to texts anymore as of about 2 weeks ago when I reached out for a few days. Have not seen any recent reviews either.
I texted and they said “vacation”.
Back to this review. VIP is not on vacation but apparently their service is. I’d avoid VIP given the poor performance I’ve read about. Promoters will write to the contrary but their rhetoric is easy to spot.