Anyone Else Loving Life Right Now?

I don't know if it's the warmth, or the flowers coming into bloom, but my mood has been extremely high lately. Spring is my favorite time of year and I must declare myself utterly twitterpated! I hope that you all have a beautiful weekend!
Thank you Noel hope your weekend is great
Hi Noel,

I feel the same way -- just love the longer days and warmth, everything blooming. And you look wonderful in your accompanying photo.

A.
Thank you so much! Brownie points for you.
I don't know if it's the warmth, or the flowers coming into bloom, but my mood has been extremely high lately. Spring is my favorite time of year and I must declare myself utterly twitterpated! I hope that you all have a beautiful weekend! Originally Posted by NoelSummers
Spring is always nice. Welcoming the warmer weather and thinking of hitting the hot springs!
After reading that message my spring just got better, it is always to hear something positive out of somebody
Bosco_slim, I agree! Going to the hot springs sounds fantastic. I might have to make a trip up there before it gets too hot to truly enjoy!

I also think that there should be a little more positive vibes tidiot. Enjoy the weather and have a beautiful spring!
And after spring, Summer is right around the corner... ��