URL / Website: eroticfantasies201@gmail.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer
Activities: Kissing,MISH, DATY, CG, RVCG, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Dark and below her shoulder in length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Im not good at guessing but I would think that Cristi is 5'5" about 110lbs with a beautiful smile and 34c tits.
Recommendation: Yes
  • wiggy
  • 07-27-2018, 12:25 AM
Anyone having problem with them responding to their email?
Anyone having problem with them responding to their email? Originally Posted by wiggy
Texting is preferred contact method.
i sent my references and no answer...
Why did you put the phone on your review? Are you 12(LE)?
  • iquit
  • 07-30-2018, 05:36 PM
Why did you put the phone on your review? Are you 12(LE)? Originally Posted by slimjj
Probably they want the number out there. Am not so curious enough though to venture too fast into agencies yet. They are not being discreet enough and history is bound to repeat itself. I hope their screening has tightened up though.
Probably they want the number out there. Am not so curious enough though to venture too fast into agencies yet. They are not being discreet enough and history is bound to repeat itself. I hope their screening has tightened up though. Originally Posted by iquit
Believe me it hasn't.
Probably they want the number out there. Am not so curious enough though to venture too fast into agencies yet. They are not being discreet enough and history is bound to repeat itself. I hope their screening has tightened up though. Originally Posted by iquit
They don’t want the number posted. That’s why they asked to you to email them for the number. That fool that posted the number knows that was foul. I think he some type of confidential informant. ������
Slim, kiss my ass.
They posted their number on their add on another site. Moron.
EF4U is right, it's posted in their public ad on OH2