Split Dallas and Fort Worth

I never said what anyone should do. The fact remains that fucktards are lazy by nature. If that applies to you then that is on you ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Most of the folks participating in this thread are talking about changes we'd like to see to make the board more useful to some of us. Your statements that we should set aside enough time to go see ladies in another market are as useless as every other post of yours. Do you even get laid anymore?
I was going to cook some popcorn, but this show appears to be over.
Downtown Fort Worth to McKinney is 58 miles, for perspective. 1 hour drive with NO traffic.

It is a significant hassle to some, to make the crossover to either part of town, and many have no intention of doing so, even if they feel like they can.
Don't see it happening. It would dilute the busiest city forum on all of ECCIE.
Definitely.Should.Happen! ..... I mean a city of 840,000 doesn't have its own forum when an AREA of central Texas ( Waco, Killeen , BCS ) population roughly 200,000 does?..... it just makes sense and I think it's something the mods or powers that be should attend to .....
Don't see it happening. It would dilute the busiest city forum on all of ECCIE. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Maybe the best reason is less the impact on the existing board, but on the moderating staff. SNATCH died due to the effort mods had to put in trying to corral the girls. New forums would be infinitely more time consuming.
Not if you found new blood to moderate them. But then we'd be talking about dilution of power.
Not if you found new blood to moderate them. But then we'd be talking about dilution of power. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
More likely few candidates to take the job. I know I couldn't pass the stringent certification and licensing process. And don't get me started on the background check!
It's not the background check that will get you. It's the body cavity searches that St C insist on ....

Oh I get laid plenty. You really should read my reviews.

Oh I get laid plenty. You really should read my reviews. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ok, I gotta admit, that was a good comeback. Particularly since it caused me to click on your review history.
I agree with TinMan.
in the future I will just check his reviews to find me a girl close to FW. and yes i support building the ECCIE Trumps Wall
Well tin & taint, I never get laid so I want a mid-cities split. That's never going to happen either and nobody drives less to get laid than me. Except maybe for SexyJade IN FT WORTH
and yes i support building the ECCIE Trumps Wall Originally Posted by EDMAN115
And we're going to make Dallas pay for it!
Yes. But it'll never happen. That's why one reason I started the TCLR. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
im sorry im slightly stupid but what is the TCLR? i ask as someone who lives in Fort Worth and always lookin for someone more local.
im sorry im slightly stupid but what is the TCLR? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976

TCLR stands for Tarrant County Locker Room. Duthgar, I can guarantee you weren't the only one wondering what that meant, so in no way are slightly stupid. Besides, I am sure you do not meet the requirements for the slightly stupid members list here on ECCIE.

IMO I think they should atleast make a seperate Request/ISO for Tarrant county and Dallas. It would save some shuffling for both hobbyists and providers. Simple addition, that wouldn't cause our moderators to become extensively overworked.