MODEL WANTED 2 B partner & owner in website & clips4sale store $5K to $10+ per month very possible!

Any model interested in hearing more and are in the ATLANTA area.... please contact me or you can email me through the link below...

Looking for a beautiful open minded woman who would like to partner in a business of making videos to sell on mine/your website and mine/your clips4sale store.

Your Race and Skin color does not matter, white, asian, ebony, latin, etc..

I am a very good looking and built white guy who's background is video editing, internet marketing and website design. I can make the site, set up the stores, edit all the videos, make all the teaser clips, ads, marketing etc. to drive traffic and sales to our own clips4sale store.

I know of stores making $10,000+ a month with the right model and videos so I am not just looking for anyone, there is a certain look based off the market research Ive done.

We both will be owners, split goes in your favor....

Types of videos

Handsj08s and massage
1 girl
2 girl

and others you can add or make suggestions for.

What look is in demand? I can be in atlanta at anytime I am based in NY though...
I'm interested but eccie won't let me pm u. Hit me back and we'll exchange numbers.