Photo/Video Session Specials

Amorous Films is currently running both photo and video specials.

Photo Special: $200 for a 2 hour shoot with as many outfits as you like, 10-15+ final edited photos with typically a 2-3 day turnaround.

See PHOTO samples HERE!

Video Special: Custom made videos can very in length from a 30 second teaser to a full 4 minute piece edited to music and each one is tailored
to match the model's unique style and personality. Both singles and doubles/multiples available. Prices very depending on length and concept.

See VIDEO samples HERE!

PM Here or Email at amorousfilms@yahoo.com for more information or to book an appointment.

Moved to proper area
How long are you going to have this special for? Thanks in advance!
I've found Captain_Obvious to be absolutely wonderful to work with! I highly recommend shooting video with him. I've done so twice and it's been great both times, and I'm so happy with my final products.
How long are you going to have this special for? Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by nanette3480
Not sure how long I will run this special. Feel free to message me when you are ready to update your portfolio and I will let you know what kind of specials I have going.

I've found Captain_Obvious to be absolutely wonderful to work with! I highly recommend shooting video with him. I've done so twice and it's been great both times, and I'm so happy with my final products. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Thanks Zoey! It is always a pleasure working with you
Not sure how long I will run this special. Feel free to message me when you are ready to update your portfolio and I will let you know what kind of specials I have going.

Thanks Zoey! It is always a pleasure working with you Originally Posted by captain_obvious

Thank you both for responding.. I will contact you when I'm ready to book with you for sure..