One Down !

• MrGiz
  • 01-16-2010, 06:00 PM
ONE DOWN . . . . next....
WHO DAT ? ?

Giz
they're not gettin' past da boys
Who Dat!! Geaux Saints!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. The Cowpukes cannot handle the team I just saw play. I want the Cowboys - revenge is so sweet!!! Our lose to you guys meant nothing to us but your loss to us will end your season. We are gonna win when it counts!!

See ya in Miami baby!!!

I am willing to take bets, lets see how confident you cowpukes fans are!!! Of course first you gotta get past the Vikings and yes the fun will really begin!!
wooohooo saints rule!!!!
The curse of Marie Laveau lives on..........and the saints lose.
You have got to be kidding me. The Cowpukes cannot handle the team I just saw play. I want the Cowboys - revenge is so sweet!!! Our lose to you guys meant nothing to us but your loss to us will end your season. We are gonna win when it counts!!

See ya in Miami baby!!!

I am willing to take bets, lets see how confident you cowpukes fans are!!! Of course first you gotta get past the Vikings and yes the fun will really begin!! Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

Name the stakes!!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Good Luck!
I'll be pulling for the Cowturds Sunday because I want them back in the DOME!! That is unless they are not able to bet the Vikes because they are pretenders. For all the Cowturds fans remember the only team you dominated were the Eagle, the girls did not dominate the Saints.
Good Luck! Originally Posted by MrGiz
I was replying to Outdoosman's offer of a friendly wager
I guess we will have to wait till next year for our revenge. The Cowpies lost BIG TIME to the Vikes.
Wait until Next Year!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Wait until Next Year! Originally Posted by BigCats
Geeeeeeez..... Ya'll are so jealous!! Now, you're even trying to adopt the Saints' Mantra!!

Giz
  • MrGiz
  • 01-25-2010, 09:36 AM
TWO DOWN ! ! * * ONE TO GO ! !

* WHO * DAT * ? ?
Giz