Prayers for Boston

Boston has been a favorite city of mine, having lived there for many years. My heart and prayers go out to those who were harmed by those horrific explosions.
Ditto! Praying for Boston
News reports are that an 8 year old is one of the victims. When they catch the bastards, they should drag them the course of the marathon. No reason is good enough for actions that harm the innocent.
best wishes to Boston! so sad!
I lived everywhere from Plum Island to Dorchester in the 10 years or so while there in the 80's. I brought my children to Boston in '04 to share some of my history as well as that of the city, and we stood at that very intersection. My condolences and prayers go to the families that lost loved ones and were injured by that callous act.
Kills me. I was watching the Sox put the beatdown on the Rays the day before. Had my meeting with Jewels after and flew home. Then next day this crap happens... Surreal..
Speaking on behalf of my entire city, Thanks for the support... Means the World
The people of Boston have always been good, strong people and neighbors, especially in trying times. God bless you wonderful, resilent people of Boston! Stay strong!