Warning or Shakedown?

Right after using my hobby burner to attempt some new contacts (non-ECCIE), I got a text with my correct first name expressing interest in purchasing my home at my correct home address. I assume the interest in purchasing my home was a pretext for letting me know that the burner number, my name, and home address coincided. For what purpose? A friendly warning? A pre-launch threat? Advance notice of a shakedown coming?
Who is the provider(Cell)?

Do you internet surf?

Have you gave your full name out?

Personal Gmail account tied, or Apple to the burner number?

There's a lot of questions,to get to the bottom of it.. That's just a start, dear..

1st thing came to mind was spam/hacked or information sold to a company, but hard to tell without those answers above..

I'm sure it freaks you out though
This is why I use a burner app on my personal phone and then delete it. I get a new number everytime I download the app so don't ever have to be worried about being contacted by anyone. Try Textplus even on a burner phone. It may make some screening difficult changing numbers all the time but fuck it. Also keep in mind that there are shady ways of getting your personal information when meeting a provider in person so just be careful...
Burner flip phone only used to text with pre paid card all purchased with cash. Only way to go.
Burner flip phone only used to text with pre paid card all purchased with cash. Only way to go. Originally Posted by Aweshucks
That's scary have you given any provider your real name?