What is a foooking hobby!

Shine Da Great was recently reflecting on what constitutes a hobby. So I went to Webster's and the definition is anything you do frequently in your leisure time that causes you pleasure. I've been curious because this thing of ours is called a hobby. I always wondered why because it's not a hobby to me. First, I cannot buy pussy frequently. I don't have that kind of money. I buy pussy or engage in encounters when my Mandingo is just exceptionally aroused, I don't want to jack off and I can't get pussy any other way. My hobbies are talking to folks, reading, writing, watching movies, walking, bike riding etc. I don't consider this a hobby, it's more like a weakness or vice that honestly I'm indulging less in. So eccsters, is this truly a hobby for you and why? Tooodlez ....
If this is not a hobby of yours than its your profession! I suggest you get a/another job. lol
spamming is not considered a hobby. try doing something else....like knitting or anything else.......foookkkk

He pushing to see when the MODS are going to give him his "Swan Song"...
He pushing to see when the MODS are going to give him his "Swan Song"... Originally Posted by bb1961

It's like this, if you don't like what someone posts and you posts on the thread then you encourage them to posts more.

I consider this a legitimate question and I consider it a vice or addiction that can be broken. I for the most part have stopped hobbying. Basically I had (2) UTR's, one moved away and the other got into a relationship. Once you get GFE to the max, it's hard to go back to try to find someone who can fill that void. So it has been a couple of years since basically I have "hobbied".
  • pxmcc
  • 02-21-2019, 05:49 AM
It's like this, if you don't like what someone posts and you posts on the thread then you encourage them to posts more.

I consider this a legitimate question and I consider it a vice or addiction that can be broken. I for the most part have stopped hobbying. Basically I had (2) UTR's, one moved away and the other got into a relationship. Once you get GFE to the max, it's hard to go back to try to find someone who can fill that void. So it has been a couple of years since basically I have "hobbied". Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Darth i think you should go hobby with the provider of your choice. not sure about the logistics, but maybe a Go Fund Me crowdsourced hobby kitty fund could be set up. I'd be down for a half a benjamin or so for the cause. if 5 or 6 hobbiests could pony up 50 each, you could get a pretty upscale hobby session. you are probably the most fair-minded mod, and that should come with some recognition and/or accolades/perks imo.
I consider this a legitimate question and I consider it a vice or addiction that can be broken. I for the most part have stopped hobbying. Basically I had (2) UTR's, one moved away and the other got into a relationship. Once you get GFE to the max, it's hard to go back to try to find someone who can fill that void. So it has been a couple of years since basically I have "hobbied". Originally Posted by DarthMaul
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone.
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
A hobby is not something you have to do everyday or every week for that matter.
It's something that isn't called work....that you enjoy doing and can afford to do.

My man...Sounds like you were in Love. Pussy was so good it made you give up hobby pussy?
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Duly noted mature woman with large boobs! Damn, you are my type.

My man...Sounds like you were in Love. Pussy was so good it made you give up hobby pussy? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
- Almost does..with 2-3 women at the same time.

Darth i think you should go hobby with the provider of your choice. not sure about the logistics, but maybe a Go Fund Me crowdsourced hobby kitty fund could be set up. I'd be down for a half a benjamin or so for the cause. if 5 or 6 hobbiests could pony up 50 each, you could get a pretty upscale hobby session. you are probably the most fair-minded mod, and that should come with some recognition and/or accolades/perks imo. Originally Posted by pxmcc
[QUOTE=DarthMaul;1061288210]Duly noted mature woman with large boobs! Damn, you are my type.

I am older, but not sure I am really mature, lol.
[QUOTE=CurvyKatie;1061288928]

I am older, but not sure I am really mature, lol. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Even better!
[QUOTE=CurvyKatie;1061288928]

I am older, but not sure I am really mature, lol. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
She is gorgeous and very nice to spend time with. Best legs I've ever touched. EVER!