Warning

Robert Craft the owner of New England Patriots NFL team got busted at a AMP in south Florida.
Who are you warning exactly?
I wonder about you guys sometimes
While not a traditional warning it will bring AMPs/Spas into the spotlight and add momentum to the overblown narrative of sex trafficking. It puts the hobby in the headlines.
"Last week, officers obtained a warrant to put surveillance cameras in the spa. Over a four-day period, officers gathered video of 26 men paying for and engaging in sex acts at the spa."

It sounds like they broke in and installed tiny spy-like devices. A huge effort to catch the happy ending.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-22-2019, 11:53 AM
ya the whole "human trafficking" thing is way overblown. these puritan blokes are conflating consentual adult hobbying with non-consentual underage trafficking. it's a joke. in 6 years of hobbying, i have yet to stumble on a gal who was trafficked and forced to do a job she didn't want to do. and a gal agreeing to have a pimp still doesn't make her trafficked, just a ho to steer clear of because she made a bad decision and it will be a bad experience for the hobbyist-bad attitude, rushed, etc. #fireurpimpandkeepur$$
All that money and he couldnt hire one to come to him at a private hotel.............

......smdh.......
The other NFL team owners are wondering if this is why Kraft is always calm and relaxed while watching his team throughout the season, nothing like a good release before a hectic day.
"Last week, officers obtained a warrant to put surveillance cameras in the spa. Over a four-day period, officers gathered video of 26 men paying for and engaging in sex acts at the spa."

It sounds like they broke in and installed tiny spy-like devices. A huge effort to catch the happy ending. Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
When I worked in the spa they would sit outside. Video surveillance, recording guys going in and out. Take down license plate numbers ect.. but they say that they hold the owners to the same moral clause as the players. So, whats next for him IDK probably depends on how big of a deal they make it. LOL.
It does give me some concern when the ladies are sleeping in the establishment on massage tables and mattresses with no transportation, etc. THAT does not look good.

I'm impressed that they were able to install their cameras in rooms so quickly. I'm also a little shocked that they got the approval to do that since, ostensibly, some guys DON'T get happy endings for whatever reason and that would seem to be a huge invasion of privacy to those guys.
It does give me some concern when the ladies are sleeping in the establishment on massage tables and mattresses with no transportation, etc. THAT does not look good.

I'm impressed that they were able to install their cameras in rooms so quickly. I'm also a little shocked that they got the approval to do that since, ostensibly, some guys DON'T get happy endings for whatever reason and that would seem to be a huge invasion of privacy to those guys. Originally Posted by B Three
That's how most of them are in Houston. Only allowed to leave out to grab for or something for about a hour. Your basically "on duty" 23hrs a day. They are something else. Its no life im telling you !! That's why they usually have a lil lady there to cook ect so you have no reason to leave out.
The only thing that this tells me is that Republicans are easy as fuck to dupe.

First Trump pays $130k for a one time bareback of Stormy. Then he pays another $250k to a playboy playmate. Now this idiot Kraft is busted at a fucking low rent $2 amp. Republicans are horrible businessmen. Ladies go ahead get over on those clowns. They deserve it and you deserve the pay day.
That's how most of them are in Houston. Only allowed to leave out to grab for or something for about a hour. Your basically "on duty" 23hrs a day. They are something else. Its no life im telling you !! That's why they usually have a lil lady there to cook ect so you have no reason to leave out. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Say whaaat? A lady to cook? I never got that treatment in a spa, lol.

Most of them don't like you to leave because girls will go out and meet customers and cut the spa out of money, or they will get drugs and bring them back and obviously the owners don't want drugs in the spa.

I have done my share of sleeping on tables and chairs, but they try to make it sound like the girls are held prisoner. There is nothing to stop you from walking out the door, other than losing your job.

Like Slayer said, I can't understand why a man with money wouldn't have a girl sent to him in private...seriously stupid.
Say whaaat? A lady to cook? I never got that treatment in a spa, lol.

Most of them don't like you to leave because girls will go out and meet customers and cut the spa out of money, or they will get drugs and bring them back and obviously the owners don't want drugs in the spa.

I have done my share of sleeping on tables and chairs, but they try to make it sound like the girls are held prisoner. There is nothing to stop you from walking out the door, other than losing your job.

Like Slayer said, I can't understand why a man with money wouldn't have a girl sent to him in private...seriously stupid. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
the lady I worked for, that's how she was. Plus, I was one of the few white girls so, that's another reason. I was in there around the clock, so were the other ladies and these is for a lady who had quite a few spots... everyone's experience is different. I wasn't held prisoner by far but it's not a easy life.
He likes legal aged Asian pussy?....And?....It’s not like he’s R. Kelly.....
I just don't foooking understand certain people. You are a billionaire getting jacked off in an amp. Like c'mon. I'm not a fan of anything but Shine Da Great and I know who he is. Like come da foook on sir. Caucasian men are a provider dream, they over tip and generally just foook off more money on some shidd that Shine Da Great will never understand, but even with all that money common sense is lacking. Oh well he's old as foook and he'll never do any jail time so who cares. Tooodlez...