Etiquette of a foooking lap dance!

So my OG is a real bff. He's like Shine Da Great let's go out. I don't know what's wrong with me lately, I really don't chase pussy the same way I used to and I would rather go somewhere with my children. Anyhoo, he insists, and he always pays because I'm not, especially if I would rather stay home. We go to Centerfolds and I would be damned if I'm getting a lap dance and this chick is bouncing up and down on my lap quite vigorously. Foook, stop! That shit hurts. If my Mandingo isn't inside you it hurts and if you bounce on my balls it hurts. Sigh. So is it me eccsters or does a lap dance hurt more than arouse. Besos. Tooodlez...
Agreed
  • pxmcc
  • 02-23-2019, 12:17 AM
a good lap dance is sexy af. i've had a few that were so good i n-d lol. a gal i met at gold-diggers-this slim spinner who went by poison who i later adopted as a utr-gave me a 10$ table dance special, and about midway into the 3rd song..that was all she wrote. she knew what happened but just casually kept on dancing while i'm laughing my ass off. she played hard to get with ridiculous play outside the club rates til eventually i won her over and she became one of my fave utrs.

also, any hobbyist who hasn't experienced Champagne Brown's hot striptease tabledance is missing out on a truly epic hobby experience. go getcha sum..

but ya a bad table dance can be painful. just say no..
So my sugadaddy is a real bff. He's like Shine Da Great let's go out. I don't know what's wrong with me lately, I really don't chase pussy the same way I used to and I would rather go down on a either a big BBC or even a 1.3" dangling death. Anyhoo, he insists, and he always fucks me right in my arse because I love that shiiit We go to Hunk-O-Mania and I would be damned if I'm getting a lap dance and this dick and balls are bouncing off my chin quite vigorously. Foook, stop! That shit hurts. If his Mandingo isn't inside me I crave it so bad and if he touches my balls it hurts. Sigh. So is it me eccsters or does a dick dance hurt less than a BBC or 1.3" of dangling death in my arse . Besos. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Fixed this one too. You're foooking welcome.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-23-2019, 10:54 AM
^^dammit try i just spit out my diet coke. thanks a bunch..
You picked the wrong one shine. No more feeling sorry for you
That don't bounce if you slide your finger into the G-string!
Lmao! ^^^