Spirituality and the hobby?

I for one foooking struggle with this, thank God I'm slowly cycling out of the hobby. I came to a point where my dick no longer became greater than the common good. I have kids, a girl, you think I want my daughter shoving her face in some dudes ass. A lot of times that shit be so disrespectful because these cats would never dare to ask their fat wife to lick their ass. Basically, my deal is I believe in s God and I'm slowly getting to the point where I can't justify this to me anymore and I struggle because I have honestly had great experiences in this shit. But every time I see a chick now I leave saying foook why did I do that or I feel remorse after I nut. How do you men and ladies deal with that or do you even think like that. Like I used to chase bad bitches, then I said shine, smell their breath in the morning. It ain't that serious. So how do you'll ladies deal with being spiritual in this game and how do you guys deal. Besos. Tooodlez....
Just don't mess with Father Flanigan's sugarbaby and you're cool.
I for one foooking struggle with this, thank God I'm slowly cycling out of having a ginormous clitoris and embracing binarism. I came to a point where sucking my own dick no longer became greater than the common good. I have wheelnots (those little balls of toilet paper that WHEEL NOT come off), a big foooking hemorrhoid sticking out of my taint, you think I want my sugardaddy shoving my face in some dudes ass. A lot of times when they shit in my mouth so much and be so disrespectful because these cats would never dare to ask their fat wife to lick their ass. Basically, my deal is I believe in s God and I'm slowly getting to the point where I can't take it in the ass anymore and I struggle because I have honestly had big pieces of corn in their shit stuck in my teeth. But every time I see a BBC now I leave saying foook why didn't I suck that cock better or I feel remorse after they shit in my mouth so much. How do you men and ladies deal with that or do you even think like that. Like I used to chase bad boys, then I said shine, smell their big hairy scrotum in the morning. It ain't that serious. So how do you'll ladies deal with being spiritual in this game and how do you guys deal with shitting in my mouth so much. Besos. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Once again....fixed.
Haven’t you been cycling out for a long time now?
Quit the whining and leave, tear it off like a Band-aid, or buy Kotex.
Shine....this my pastor here...he keeps me grounded when I'm sinning. Even better than the honorable Jeremiah Wright.

How about getting off of the internet and reading your Bible. You have no life.
Lol that's because you're still living in the 20th century and still searching for life's meaning whereas I've already found it. I've read the Bible and Quran twice and the Bagavigita once, along with the Book of Tribal Africa... I'm a sage unto myself. These days internet is life. ;-)
Lol that's because you're still living in the 20th century and still searching for life's meaning whereas I've already found it. I've read the Bible and Quran twice and the Bagavigita once, along with the Book of Tribal Africa... I'm a sage unto myself. These days internet is life. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lol that's because you're still living in the 20th century and still searching for life's meaning whereas I've already found it. I've read the Bible and Quran twice and the Bagavigita once, along with the Book of Tribal Africa... I'm a sage unto myself. These days internet is life. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I can call you a liar, but can't prove it. However I'm skeptical as hell.
Let me say this in my Louis Farrakhan voice: "You have a consumer mindset my friend. How you feel, what you think, or what you believe is not my responsibility." ;-)
God saves. Shine there's still time to be saved.

Just don't mess with Father Flanigan's sugarbaby and you're cool. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I liked this response!