post election news: arizona - Maricopa county vs. Arizona senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxutMIoD4bQ
first 12 minutes is of arizona.

something is fishy at Maricopa county, Arizona.

Senate committee wants to do an election audit, Maricopa county plays games with words. says they did an audit when they didn't.

earlier in january, they wouldn't turn over the voter rolls to the senate committee, claiming privacy issues, despite the fact they are public record.

what are they hiding?
They are hiding the fact that their counting of the votes was rigged, and they know it ..... that's why they're hiding behind their lies of "audits" and "privacy issues" while ignoring or blocking access to "public record(s)" ..... Trump was winning Arizona by a comfortable margin, and they knew it, so immediate action had to be taken to find enough illegal votes to assure biden had more votes in a state that he didn't win .....
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 05:25 AM
Every four years we get to change the results of the prior election.

I've noticed the people still crying about the last election results do not do as well as the people who get to work to change the results of the next election.

Good luck boys with those tears...
It's still comical to me that people still believe in this conspiracy bullshit. Yeah, the election was rigged and that's what Trump's lawyers proved. Oh, my bad; I forgot they proved the exact opposite according to all of those judges who laughed them out of the courthouse because of their legal nonsense. Dude lost because he is incompetent and unlikable by most and people came back to their senses. There is nothing complicated about those three simple facts.
It's still comical to me that people still believe in this conspiracy bullshit. Yeah, the election was rigged and that's what Trump's lawyers proved. Oh, my bad; I forgot they proved the exact opposite according to all of those judges who laughed them out of the courthouse because of their legal nonsense. Dude lost because he is incompetent and unlikable by most and people came back to their senses. There is nothing complicated about those three simple facts. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No, the “Dude” lost because the Democrats used the Covid scare to compel States to allow mail in ballots.

Ballots that could only be verified by the envelope they came in. The envelopes were tossed, the ballot counted. Maybe more than once.

That is how President Trump, being as much as 8 points ahead at 10:00 PM, managed to be behind after all of those mail in’s were thrown in.

So, let’s have a audit. A recount. Sure. We just keep feeding the same phony ballots into the system.

I have to hand it to the Democrats. They played the game to perfection.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 06:45 AM
No, the “Dude” lost because the Democrats used the Covid scare to compel States to allow mail in ballots.

Ballots that could only be verified by the envelope they came in. The envelopes were tossed, the ballot counted. Maybe more than once.

That is how President Trump, being as much as 8 points ahead at 10:00 PM, managed to be behind after all of those mail in’s were thrown in.

So, let’s have a audit. A recount. Sure. We just keep feeding the same phony ballots into the system.

I have to hand it to the Democrats. They played the game to perfection. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There were 3 recounts in Georgia. GEORGIA!

A red state voted for Biden. Then they turned around and under the glare of both parties voted basically against Trump again by voting in TWO Democrats to the Senate.

Yet you still think there was mass voter fraud.
If you count all the illegal votes underage/out of state / dead on an on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • oeb11
  • 02-24-2021, 07:49 AM
Video is dead - More FB censorship of anything dangerous to the DPST/ccp criminals!
recounting the same ballots three times or three hundred times is meaningless

yep, we have recounted them and lo and behold we still have 300,000 of them
There were 3 recounts in Georgia. GEORGIA!

A red state voted for Biden. Then they turned around and under the glare of both parties voted basically against Trump again by voting in TWO Democrats to the Senate.

Yet you still think there was mass voter fraud. Originally Posted by WTF
Three recounts of the same illegal votes. Garbage in, garbage out.

Gee, who would expect a different result?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 03:45 PM
Three recounts of the same illegal votes. Garbage in, garbage out.

Gee, who would expect a different result? Originally Posted by Jackie S
So you think a state dominated by Republicans....cheated to elect Biden?

That makes no fucking sense.
I'd address that but your revealed level of sophistication indicates that would be fruitless
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 07:52 AM
I'd address that but your revealed level of sophistication indicates that would be fruitless Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You're as fruity as they come nevergivesitathought , go ahead and give it your best lie....I mean try.
the fox who is watching the hen house is telling the farmer all good same people counting
And Noble communist or Little City Google you just f****** up all my pulse