Activities: Ran out the back door
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’6” 145 pale and not trustworthy lol
Recommendation: No
Nothing good to take for a souvenir?
Guess MSOG are out of the question lol
Glad I passed on her. Private residence with no reviews is a no for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...l/688998106165

This is her other profile on STG, same games being played just not showing her face. Don’t bite the apple fellas
^^^^

Damn, I was just checking out that post Bobby, thanks for the heads up.
I had roc Britney rob me once. Ran the shower and out the back door she went. I pissed all over the entire house and in the dresser drawer. I’m her shoes. Did the same thing last fall over off chili ave. Had water running no one there. I’m in the process of passing all over the bed when some 50 year old scrawny punk comes in. He’s like what the fuck are you doing to my place. I told him you guys fucked me now it’s my turn. I left that place a mess he’s pretending to call his boys. I told you ain’t got the balls to let your friends get fucked up just before thanksgiving. He stood there the whole time. By the time I got the fridge empty he was begging me to leave
It seems like the options in Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse are slim. Even the high priced girls are iffy. The only person in Syracuse I had any luck meeting that was worth my time was Sydney.
I had roc Britney rob me once. Ran the shower and out the back door she went. I pissed all over the entire house and in the dresser drawer. I’m her shoes. Did the same thing last fall over off chili ave. Had water running no one there. I’m in the process of passing all over the bed when some 50 year old scrawny punk comes in. He’s like what the fuck are you doing to my place. I told him you guys fucked me now it’s my turn. I left that place a mess he’s pretending to call his boys. I told you ain’t got the balls to let your friends get fucked up just before thanksgiving. He stood there the whole time. By the time I got the fridge empty he was begging me to leave Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Fucking PERFECT! LMAO!
Pulled the exact same thing on me not too long ago. Wrote a review. It's amazing these girls can get away with the same shit for so long