Picture This

Recently during a texting exchange with a new prospect, I was asked the typical question about any involvement with LE. I don't even bother to explain anything with those questions anymore, just say no and send it off.

I was then asked to send a picture since I would be a first time client.

I respectfully declined and said I would not do that. Gave thanks.

Got a reply back that stated something to the effect that "only cops can't" do that
and thanked me for basically admitting I was a cop.

Dumb ass.

In this day and age of facial recognition technology, why in the world would a guy risk anything like that? Ha!
Some men who refuse to screen will offer to send a pic...ummm.. hey genius cops look like normal people too. I don't think the LE have to follow any rules. . There's no such thing as entrapment in this business. You don't even need to discuss exchanging anything all they want is you to walk in that room and you're done.

Sooo, I will say thanks to everyone on here who make it possible to play safe without the exchanging of real info for the most part.
A undercover cop can not send out a face pick, for obvious reasons, you could send it to other people and his cover will be blown. They can send someone else's pick, how are you going to no the difference until you meet and then that is too late. I guess you could be watching to see who walks up and if the pic don't match the person don't answer the door.
As for the rest, who really knows. Other than they will always win its their word against yours.