Help!

Hi i have not been on here in awhile and I am tryin to post a new thread to let ppl know I will b n Omaha and it is saying I do not have permission to post there?! Can anyone let me knw who I need to contact?
Thx so much
xoxo Mandi Foxxx
contact a moderator in that section .
Maybe you can post in the Omaha's Welcome wagon section.

I don't think they would get upset at that.

Just a thought :-)
Isnt Ohbama in Kansas today though?
Mandi, you will need to get in contact with Marcus Aurelius via PM. He is the mod for Nebraska. Or send an e-mail to Nebraska@eccie.net and he will let you know what you need to do to get your VP status back so that you will have ad posting privileges again.

The Colonel
As a security measure, you will lose your Verified Provider status if you haven't logged on to the site for 90 days.

You can contact Marcus above or send an email to websupport@eccie.net requesting reinstatement of or your VP.
Thank u all so much!!!!
xoxo
Hi i have not been on here in awhile and I am tryin to post a new thread to let ppl know I will b n Omaha and it is saying I do not have permission to post there?! Can anyone let me knw who I need to contact?
Thx so much
xoxo Mandi Foxxx Originally Posted by MandiFoXXX
I am in Omaha. Just go to the Nebraska section. Then the provider section and lay down your notice
I am in Omaha. Just go to the Nebraska section. Then the provider section and lay down your notice Originally Posted by burkalini
She won't be able to do that without VP Burk, but she CAN lay down a notice in the Welcome section there.