Congrats to the Legend-100 reviews🎉🎉

Congrats to Addison Scott... The Legend!!!! 100 very impressive reviews!! Thank You for making Alabama a destination on your travels!! Im pretty sure I’m speaking for the gallery here... but TY for all the smiles, laughs, chats, pictures, squirts, orgasms and advice!! Your one of the great ones in all this and a true measurement for all others!! And damn you look great nekked!!
*Feel free to chime in with your recall of The Legend...
Congrats Ms Scott, I’m sure there’s a lot of smiles and memories with the making of that mark.
Congrats Addison! What Paddy said X1000
The legend was my second encounter and though my greatest experience thus far her skill set has unfortunately been the cause for disappointment in the lesser skilled encounters I’ve had. While my interactions with that lovely woman may have been the most pleasant thus far, I think it may have made many other encounters much more enjoyable had I not been made aware of the reason she is referred to as the legend so early on 🤷🏻♂️
The legend was my second encounter and though my greatest experience thus far her skill set has unfortunately been the cause for disappointment in the lesser skilled encounters I’ve had. While my interactions with that lovely woman may have been the most pleasant thus far, I think it may have made many other encounters much more enjoyable had I not been made aware of the reason she is referred to as the legend so early on 🤷🏻♂️ Originally Posted by pbrun90
^^^^ my man speaks truth
Awe!! I was just sent a text about this post and I literally rushed to see it! I feel so honored that you all think of me! I’m actually blushing and smiling right this very moment! I can hardly wait until summer comes to an end and I will be back traveling and leaving shit eating grins all along the south east of the US!!