URL / Website: R.O.S per new policy
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Financial centre pkwy
Activities: Cbj, doggy, missionary, kisses
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She’s about 5’2-5’4, 115-130 pds, gorgeous face, stunning eyes. Thick thighs, flat tummy, very nice bubble butt, either large c-d cup breast.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the intel.

Cheers,

bcg
Good to know, Before I make plans, sure will make sure we are on the same page.
Thanks for the intel.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Yes i always make sure i get an understanding with my companions before meeting. If i decide i want to donate more after I've arrived i get a complete understanding on my inclusion package too.

Yes i always make sure i get an understanding with my companions before meeting. If i decide i want to donate more after I've arrived i get a complete understanding on my inclusion package too. Originally Posted by RodnReel

Such a great advocate. Almost like you have something to gain from promoting upcharges...

Let me guess...are you a fan of alliteration?

Such a great advocate. Almost like you have something to gain from promoting upcharges...

Let me guess...are you a fan of alliteration?

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Im only hoping to become as great an advocate as you are, for the ladies who have shown me a good time. In fact, you advocate in such a strong and lengthy manner it's "Almost like you have something to gain from promoting them.
But i have to admit, i don't have the time or stamina to sit at my computer for hrs voluntarily.

Im only hoping to become as great an advocate as you are, for the ladies who have shown me a good time. In fact, you advocate in such a strong and lengthy manner it's "Almost like you have something to gain from promoting them.
But i have to admit, i don't have the time or stamina to sit at my computer for hrs voluntarily.

Originally Posted by RodnReel
Whatever you say, Dahl...err...I mean RodnReel. I’m sure it’s totally believable to anyone that knows me.

Yes i always make sure i get an understanding with my companions before meeting. If i decide i want to donate more after I've arrived i get a complete understanding on my inclusion package too. Originally Posted by RodnReel

"Inclusion Package"?

Please, tell me more about this inclusion package, I'm intrigued (mostly by what kind of actual hobbyist ever talks like that)