URL / Website: http:theasianstars.net
City: If you know you know
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: BBJ, TUMA, Doggie, CIM, Shower and 69
Hair Length and Color: Black and pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 foot depth chart on the lower end of the stick, C cup, hip to curve ratio, nice / typical A style body. Good attitude and pocket book knowledge English
Recommendation: Yes
Review chatgpt approved!
How would you compare her to the site photos? 1-10 for accuracy?
Review chatgpt approved!
How would you compare her to the site photos? 1-10 for accuracy? Originally Posted by 2breast69
the pics are 100% hers. a couple years ago when she started (before she had the fake boobs) she presented to me the shoes that were in her photos. That was enough for me.

I mean yeah they're probably worked up but that's 100% her.
the pics are 100% hers. a couple years ago when she started (before she had the fake boobs) she presented to me the shoes that were in her photos. That was enough for me.

I mean yeah they're probably worked up but that's 100% her. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Thanks Op....erhh i mean Eliot. My question was about accuracy not if its her.
I'm asking the Op since its his review. I just looked at her TER and multiple reviews say heavy PS'd or not accurate so I think I'm done with the recon on this one. She may be cute and fine but the WKs are enough for me to move on.

Thanks for the review Op!
Thanks Op....erhh i mean Eliot. My question was about accuracy not if its her.
I'm asking the Op since its his review. I just looked at her TER and multiple reviews say heavy PS'd or not accurate so I think I'm done with the recon on this one. She may be cute and fine but the WKs are enough for me to move on.

Thanks for the review Op! Originally Posted by 2breast69
Hey I was just trying to help. There are in fact a lot of k-girls that use fake photos.

Why are you so aggressive?
Hey I was just trying to help. There are in fact a lot of k-girls that use fake photos.

Why are you so aggressive? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
lol aggressive; didn't know I was handling a flower. Of course there are fake photos, that's why I asked the Op for his take on the accuracy.
If you insert yourself into a discussion you're not part of at least answer the question correctly.

You literally could have just gave a number; I don't need fluff or proof that a shoe was in a photo when I ask how accurate a providers photos are.
lol aggressive; didn't know I was handling a flower. Of course there are fake photos, that's why I asked the Op for his take on the accuracy.
If you insert yourself into a discussion you're not part of at least answer the question correctly.

You literally could have just gave a number; I don't need fluff or proof that a shoe was in a photo when I ask how accurate a providers photos are. Originally Posted by 2breast69
OK I get it poor social skills.

It's worth working on because you will have better interactions with providers. (and human beings in general)
OK I get it poor social skills.

It's worth working on because you will have better interactions with providers. (and human beings in general) Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
lol sure IRL is perfectly fine; if you think this is how my social interactions are than I'll say you have poor reading comprehension skills.
Gentlemen it’s time to stop the bickering and get on topic or don’t comment