Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: bbbj,cg,doggie,mish
Session Length: 1/2 hour
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Katelyn is a cute young girl thin with small firm a cups and a cute ass
Recommendation: Yes
Basscat:

Sorry man, but I can't approve the review for PA without contact information, which apparently she is no longer willing to provide.

Thanks for the review. Knowing what we do now, I doubt there's any need for anyone to post additional reviews of this lady.

JaG
Her old number may yet still be good. I dont know as I did not call her. She texted me from a new number that she asked me to not share. I think if you have seen her before chances are she will see you again just as long as she has a room. If you want to see her you can try 228-365-9638 I used it last week to contact her and it worked fine. She is a serious piece of ass so I think the guys here who want to see her should still try. I have a feeling she will be back at it full time at some point in the future at least for the good of the coast poon scene I hope so.
That number in the review is not a working number. Number deactivated
This girl could be very successful, but apparently she likes games. Too bad. There are other sexy ladies who don't play games, so I recommend any of them.

JaG
JAG I dont think she is playing games per say. I think she is just doing this very sporadically at the moment. Last time I saw her a week or so ago she told me she was only keeping in touch with a few guys right now and is not going to be available often. She is smoking hot and no doubt could make a ton of money if she made this a serious job. Not every hot girl who sells it looks at it that way. I guess they just make enough to be happy and keep the bills paid and only work when they have to. I can respect that if that is how she is doing it now.
Basscat , maybe you could suggest she open an account here , not to advertise but just so we could pm her and inquire or request . That way she's utr on the phone and has the benefit of checking us out . I don't mean as a provider or with a showcase . Just a popular user

I had her on my bucket list for June whenever the SO makes her yearly 3 week pilgrimage to the great Northwest 2300 miles away ! I have a bigass bucket list this year which includes 3 of the coast beauties if they're still in the scene by then . Can't wait .
I saw her once and got the "are you almost finished" and "I'm getting sore" lines from her as well. She is really cute but I won't repeat just on looks alone. I can't imagine anyone spending an hour with her, that would be a waste.
Damn Hue , Maybe you oughta look at getting dick reduction surgery if your making these younger girls sore .
Here is old link dang she looks nice.http://www.asexyservice.com/biloxi/c...BHr7y-4anC8zN/
Ha, trust me-that's hardly the case..... she just wants to get it done as quickly as possible.
Basscat , maybe you could suggest she open an account here , not to advertise but just so we could pm her and inquire or request . That way she's utr on the phone and has the benefit of checking us out . Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
I tried to get her to join when she first popped up. She started to make an account once and quit. She said she had absolutely no interest in being on here.

To be honest I dont think she cares for the hobby at all. I think she does it out of necessity. I cant say that I blame her its not for everybody. I know I wouldnt like my sexual ability and looks graded by a bunch of old horny women who passed me around for a few bucks then talked about it on a internet message board.

I have seen her more times than I can count now and have had many outstanding sessions with her. The girl can flat out lay it down if she wants to and is into it. In all honesty she is very small so I can get that she could get sore during a session. In all my visits she only asked me once if I was close. She was especially tight that day it seemed and I was having a hard time finishing because I had already spent time with another girl before getting a text from her.

I will continue to see her if it works out when she text me. I will also continue to ask her if its ok to give out her number. I will respect her wishes no matter what she chooses. Let me be clear so I dont get a bunch of pm's asking for her new # I will not share it with anyone unless she gives the ok. I know the old saying bros before ho's but first and foremost I am a man of my word. Even though it really fits in this situation lol...

To be honest I wouldnt be supersized if a bp add pops up one day soon. Its very hard to turn down the kind of money a hot young girl like her can generate in a day or two doing this and she has made it clear that she has no interest in a regular job. So I think there is a very good chance that this is just a temporary hiatus while she is living back at home with her parents.
  • oherc
  • 02-27-2017, 04:40 PM
can someone pm me her email address.. i accidentally deleted it... i reviewed her too
Dont worry basscat, Im VIP for her too, her new number starts with 209-***** but she asked me not to share it either. So I won't.

I had one like her in louisiana 3 times better that's sexy as fuck former model 19 . No rush nothing. Review soon.
She told me she was keeping a lot of her regulars at least the ones she didnt mind seeing. I took that to mean the guys with small dicks who came fast and weren't so freaking hard to look at that they left her with night terrors. I have no idea how I made the cut other than the small dick and cumming fast part. I have those two down in spades