Roll call...

Just seeing who is posting in 2015. Hope we can make the S FL boards grow.

Here to a great year!!!!

Rrabbit6926
Hot sexy independent Latina GFE in South Beach, Miami thru Naples
My pic attached.
Please PM me thru ECCIE so I know you are a member!
xoxo
Ilara Santos
For the Latina Aficionado
im an exotic mix petite gfe Vixen, an absolute charmer that aims to
please Visiting Sarasota till 01/20..

Send me a PM to meet
xOxO Kaylie Luxe
Where are the rest of the S FL folks or most of you just trolls??????
Thread bump
Hope to see the Florida board grow!!

I love to laugh and smile and I am very spontaneous and full of energy. You will find my personality to be honest, genuine and refreshing.

Treat yourself to the benefits of having that special private girlfriend, without the hassles of a traditional relationship.

If you are a gentleman that truly appreciates beauty, class, intelligence and charm, then I invite you to get to know me a little better.

xo Gianna
www.giannadalton.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg gianna-gls6.jpg (46.1 KB, 364 views)
I am the HIGHLY ADDICTIVE Vivian Gates. I am a mature,intelligent and sexy Woman.
I cater erotically,mentally,physically ,socially and soulfully,I will brighten your day, night & week. Super fun great attitude
My classy demeanor and fun personality can fit any setting = great time for us and a pleasant one for your peers in a public setting if necessary.

Dinner dates and Overnights available. Donations are for Time and Companionship *screening&ref req* your time is valuable. Spend it with someone who appreciates you and shares your passion. I could really get into you if you'd get into me. Mature. Independent. Open minded. Friendly & flexible. No drama, strings or games. Always safe and discreet. Ft.Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm and everywhere in between
Guys it looks like you have some nice choices here in S FL. Hopefully we'll see more post.
I'm planning my first visit to Florida so I'll be keeping an eye on these boards and sharing my thoughts here for the next several weeks...
Roll call....Bustyally? (Raising my hand)...present teacher!!! I host incall down in South Fort Lauderdale or I can always travel to you.
You can always pm me here and my website link is just below this picture in my signature line.

rofl I'm sure we can have some fun with some after hours homework
Always looking to meet exciting and interesting men, women and couples!
www.palomamontecarlo.com

After looking at the pic for some reason I wish I was a cupcake
I'm a little late to class teehee I might need to be spanked!

I'm a hot MILF with mad skills that can't be matched. My incall is located in South Florida (Tamarac) and can do outcalls to Miami, Broward, Palm Beach and Naples/Ft. Myers areas.

Make sure to eat your wheaties (and pineapple )

Tara xoxo
954-816-2837
ummm I always eat plenty of pineapple before my dates