Why post yourself as a provider to p411 and not post services?

Well Mr moderator you are uninformed. I seem to be the only girl willing to talk about it openly and am not trying to call any names of providers who were caught up in the sting but we all know who we are. Providers dont want to scare off clients so they dont disclose the legal trouble they go through. Gina was alerted, but after the fact doesn't help anyone. Why do YOU think she is not just urging tax filings but recommending the company?COMPASSION? HA!
I had no idea that they were gleening info from p411. As far as I know, anyone can observe providers, but cant look at any contact info unless your a verified member. I watched the local news on that sting and didn't get enough info on which sites they were using. I'm sorry you were involved in that. I have never had any issues w/p411.
If someone willingly gave up their account to LE, I don't see how Gina can defend against something like that. If she was in the US, they could just subpoena her files.
I still think its the safest bet out there.
I have never listed specifics on 411, I don't see the point. It seems like a bad idea to me
I always thought the general activities available were rather implied in the job title.

I could see a 3rd reason which is marketing. Maybe the lady is trying to represent what she offers as an overall enjoyable experience where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Also, some ladies might feel a bit diminished listing out their activity list and might even be willing to forego clients who overemphasize specifically what they are "getting" beyond whether an overall good time was provided (which of course would include certain basics minimally to be legit)...trees...forest...all that.

Of course the other 2 reasons could apply as well (security concerns, rip off). Personally, I think a real ripoff would probably claim to offer everything including the elusive gwangalese style.
I dont blame P411 for what LE does but I also have learned a lot from the experience. For a chance to walk and their spouse not find out, most clients will give up their first born let alone their P411 or date chek number.All so called verification sites are easily penetrated, especially if two providers can recommend you for your verification, and I cant tell you how many providers can vouch for LE with fake job verifications.Or the infamous Harrisburg Pa clients who have made deals with law enforcement to interupt their sessions and bust the provider. You have to do your OWN homework and always trust your gut.And at the end of the day its still "Occupational Hazzard".
And now can we site the incident in Wisconsin and Gina's disclaimer to being only human as proof positive that verification sites ARE A JOKE.To say he had no OK's is crazy. Everyone begins with no OK's.
Why ladies, just out of curiosity, would any of you post yourselves to p411 and not provide the services you supply to your clients? A lot of you do post what is potentially available, but there are more than a few who do not. These ladies usually state something like, "please read my reviews for services provided". The problem w/ this statement is that there is the unknown factor here. I like to spend my $$ (for entertainment purposes only) on things I KNOW will happen. The nice thing about p411 is that its based OUTSIDE the US with an absolute secure database. This is why my contacts always initiate there.

Any feedback is welcomed. Originally Posted by chuckiered
Mine are listed. By choice.

But I know a wealth of others who do not list them because not ALL the services will be guaranteed to EVERY man who comes over. Some may be YMMV because of certain circumstances. For example, a provider may offer Greek but within limits so when you come over expecting it but she thinks you are too big and couldnt handle it- it wont get done. So dont be quick to think you WILL get what you came for specifically- to be sure- I would discuss it with your provider beforehand if it is a concern.

Good Luck- Have fun- Be safe!

KKA
XOXO