whats a girl to do ....

When you go from getting it all the time to hardly ever?! Lol

I've flirted with the idea of making a grand entrance back into the world of gfe ... what do you boys think ?
  • Maxx
  • 11-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Adding that as a menu item wouldn't hurt you in the least! And might I say, you're looking good!
Arent you glad you didnt post about a "retirement"?
Bwahahaha (inside joke)

I say "welcome back" ....oh yeaaaa. My doubles buddy is back!!!
  • gfx
  • 11-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Do it girl! GFE is the way to go! IMHO
0_o
  • erbob
  • 11-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Hell Yes!!!
Hey there. Wow you look great! It's been a long time
Welcome back Sweete.
Arent you glad you didnt post about a "retirement"?
Bwahahaha (inside joke)

I say "welcome back" ....oh yeaaaa. My doubles buddy is back!!! Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

Yes Welcome Back Sexy. I did the same DEFINITELY not regretting it either.

And MPK, I was'nt in on that inside joke- but given how evvvvvveryone is retiring only to return 3 weeks later (like everyone did'nt see THAT coming when they post back up after a few weeks lol) its definitely not a secret, just desperation.
Thank you everyone.. I never retired lol just changed the menu lol

Im not much for retiring every week then coming back over and over ... and over... and over lol
yes!!! Please do
Thank you everyone.. I never retired lol just changed the menu lol

Im not much for retiring every week then coming back over and over ... and over... and over lol Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle

Oh no no no Dear, I know you dont. Most definitely was not speaking about you, rather making a little joke about some of thses ladies brillant "retiring every week'' marketing scheme...sheesh lol. Not you ma'am, but you can spake me anyway if you want

But I know what you mean as in I had always been a GFE provider, but took a step back from it for a while earlier this year (gfe services) for my own reasons. However happily came back to it also, so I know what you mean and my vote is YES
Yes...
Oh hell yeah! : )