BP Bashing

Some sweet providers post on BP. Some are ECCIE and even P411. The easiest way to "screen" them is to do a search of their telephone numbers or just ASK them how they can be verified. There is always TinyEye and Google.

I do NOT recommend seeing a girl you have NEVER seen posting before. Many have been posting for months and years, which IMHO would be a great reference and chances are if they have been around that long they will have a REVIEW somewhere.

Using BP and/or Moco as w/anything requires a little common sense to be succesfull and SAFE.
  • savak
  • 11-12-2013, 11:38 AM
bp, cl, moco, all of that is mostly for guys who dont have the patience to go through screening or to wait a little bit to see a verified provider.

all ive encountered on that site is clock watching, non-gfe, mechanical, tgtbt, no sensuality, etc.ive had nothing but shitty experiences on those sites and will never go there again, if i see a provider who advertises there, she either also advertises here or on p411.
I've posted on BP when I'm slow.. but then my Eccie lovers come to the rescue.
I have no doubt that there are some very fine legit ladies on BP however it is simply too much risk!
Too risky for me...I just say no!!