Red Friday !! Go Chiefs !!

Hey Guys It's Red Friday!!

Who's ready for the Chiefs on Sunday!? Looks like I'll be waiting around all weekend until the game! I would love some company

Go Chiefs!!

Attachment 874783
The Packers are going to destroy whoever they play in the Super Bowl.
The Fudge Packers will be hanging their heads and going home with the twinks nobody wanted after the Superbowl. This will be after the Chiefs win.

Hazmat..what makes you think the Chiefs are even going to be the AFC representative in the Superbowl?? That Bills team is for real! One hard hit on a Mahomes QB that has miraculously recovered from a concussion in just 4 days, could knock the Chiefs right out of the playoffs!
Hazmat..what makes you think the Chiefs are even going to be the AFC representative in the Superbowl?? That Bills team is for real! One hard hit on a Mahomes QB that has miraculously recovered from a concussion in just 4 days, could knock the Chiefs right out of the playoffs! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
The Bills offense didn't look so great in this past playoff game against the Ravens. If I had to bet straight up I'd have to go with the Chiefs in this game even though the Chiefs defense is God awful. At the very least I think it will be a fun game to watch.

Also it was recently said that even though Mahomes was in concussion protocol it turned out he did not have a concussion at all. I bet he had a vasovagal reaction when his head was twisted to the side. And when he tried to stand up the dizziness made him stumble.

Also I'm no Packers Fan I'm just calling the game as if I had to bet. I think it will be the Chiefs and the Packers in the Super Bowl and I think the Packers unfortunately are going to destroy the Chiefs. Aaron Rodgers is going to have his way with the Chiefs defense like a $2 whore(the penny stocks for you wolf on Wall Street fans).
Lol this didn’t age well.
It looks like Rodgers was ravaged like a $2 whore, which must be one of those down in Columbia or Venezuela...he spent a lot of time in the sack...
A proper rogering was had.
In the words of Lloyd Christmas: "I was way off!"