Strip Clubs are going down hill - agree???

Is it just me or does anyone else think local strip clubs are going down hill? Controversy opened about 6 months ago under new management and promptly had a shooting in the parking lot. So I didn't go until last night when I discovered it is CLOSED. Spearmint Rhino doesn't serve food anymore and there is NO TOUCHING in the 3 song lap dance area. R U kidding me? Cheerleaders doesn't have a cook until 8:00 p.m. so if you want a drink and a bite to eat after work, better stop at Sheetz for the food. Rick's has put the famous "Reserved" signs on all the tables near the dance floor, so you either have to sit at the railing and tip every song, every dancer or at the bar where you can't see the dancers cause you are facing the wrong way and it's too far away. Plus the alcohol comes out of a programmed dispenser now, which I understand keeps the bartenders from over pouring, but I don't trust management to set the amount dispensed to 1.5 oz. My drink was pretty weak. Things sure had changed.
I’m not unemployed so not really sure but seems like there is no incentive for kitchen help to work when they can make more not working.
I ate food mid day at cheerleaders about a month ago. Maybe they had a shortage one day?
I prefer cheerleaders and Whatever Blush goes by nowadays vs anything in McKees Rocks. The help always sucks in the rocks. Rude bouncers and bartenders.
I don't really frequent strip clubs much, just not my thing. But on the occasions I have been to strip clubs, I don't ever remember getting a decent drink. Last time was at a club in Myrtle Beach. I ordered a scotch on the rocks. The scotch barely covered the bottom of the glass. That for $15. I switched to $7 Heinekens. LOL
No, I don't agree. I went to Club Erotica Saturday night and it was popping. I got 3 lap dances.
No, I don't agree. I went to Club Erotica Saturday night and it was popping. I got 3 lap dances. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
Yeah I was there a week ago or so from 3-4am and it was busy, bartender was cool AF, didn't get any lap dances, but still got plenty of attention from the stage. Hell even met some cool people there too haha.
  • PGH15
  • 09-14-2021, 01:52 PM
Got extras at Cheerleaders last week. It's not a completely lost cause, but pretty close. Haven't had a chance to post review yet.
Yeah I was there a week ago or so from 3-4am and it was busy, bartender was cool AF, didn't get any lap dances, but still got plenty of attention from the stage. Hell even met some cool people there too haha. Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh
Good to hear. Maybe they’ve gotten better. Last time I was there the bouncers were rude as fuck. You walk in the door and treated like your visiting someone in prison.
I wonder if the dude that was featured in the reality TV show still owns it. Have to admit I watched a couple episodes. I knew a person or two that ended up on the show but it was terrible tv. Lol
Has anyone had luck at erotica? Last time I went they watched like hawks. I always seem to have the best time / see hottest girls at cheerleaders.