Encounter: Best of both worlds with Cici

User ID: -
Date: Mid-January
Name: Cici
Phone: 5055041275
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/us/new-mexic...scorts/3285373
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Carlisle and I-40
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, daty, mpcfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young, fit, curvy in the right paces and perky Ds
Recommendation: Yes
Sjamie I'm glad you had a good time with CiCi. I met her the day after she arrived here and have seen her several times since. She's pretty damn good. She's shared her long term plans for Albuquerque and I gotta say it's pretty exciting if she can actually pull it off. Be more like some of the services available in SF and NY. Bringing more hot young Asian girls in. Her vision is like a cross between K-Org AAMPs and the AMPs we have here. More to come!
@kakaito she had trouble posting on Skip as an independent so she went with the service that posts ads for all the AMPs. All her experience is as an AMP girl so she just went with what she knows. She's 100% independent. Her ad on Adult Search is legit. So is she. LOL
Oh I'm not worried she's real, I just meant more as an FYI
Oh I'm not worried she's real, I just meant more as an FYI Originally Posted by Kakaito
Got it! She has a friend coming in tomorrow to stay with her for a bit. Supposed to be young and beautiful. We shall see!
  • Lump1
  • 02-03-2024, 04:49 AM
So Tbone does that mean all the STG girls have “management”? Makes sense with all the scamming and fake cartel threats
@Lump1 No not connected to "management" in that sense. There are advertising companies that create ads for the Asian Massage Parlors. For a monthly fee they post ads on various sites. That's why all of the AMP ads have a similar layout.
The scammers do their own thing and use fake ads for fake independent providers.
Damn TBF ... you repping Cici fulltime now ... lol ... hope you getting a cut or at least some comp time ... �� �� ��
@marcham17 Haha. Man I wish I was getting some comp time! That would be sweet!
But nope. I have spent a lot of time and money with her though. Way too much money!!! Haha.
This site is for sharing information, and because she likes to talk (I speak a bit of Mandarin), she has shared a lot of her plans with me. I'm just doing my part on this site to share that info with my fellow mongers. That's what it's all about right?
  • Lump1
  • 02-04-2024, 04:52 AM
Tbone is like Yoda with these hoes
Damn TBF ... you repping Cici fulltime now ... lol ... hope you getting a cut or at least some comp time ... �� �� �� Originally Posted by marcham17
TBF, you should get 1 hr free for every 5 referrals, LOL
Just met the new girl... review coming!!!