shark jumping threads

please define shark jumping thread.

what was wrong with this thread?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062893858

it was on topic as far as women badmouthing were concerned..
Way too far off of the topic.
Thread Closed
Is this site run by Facebook, it seems that if you are left wing you can do or say what you wish….there is plenty of proof in what I said if one can read
I believe that follows the topic of this thread. I certainly am not a fan of sharks
somebody is having a whiplash.

thread was closed 38 minutes ago.
Is this site run by Facebook, it seems that if you are left wing you can do or say what you wish….there is plenty of proof in what I said if one can read Originally Posted by oilfieldace
FB seems to be more to your level...plenty of memes with words spelled wrong
FB seems to be more to your level...plenty of memes with words spelled wrong Originally Posted by matchingmole
What level is that mo?
On topic:

Breaching Great White Shark on the Hunt

https://ocean.si.edu/ocean-life/shar...ropel%20itself

This spectacular behavior is called breaching, and great white sharks breach in order to catch fast-moving prey like seals. Swimming fast at the surface, sharks can reach 40 miles per hour and fly 10 feet into the air; however, breaching is relatively rare because the shark has to use so much energy to propel itself.

Attachment 879208 Originally Posted by winn dixie

I'm pretty sure this is not the reincarnation of Waco.

Very nice.
Orcas have been attacking Great White sharks let never before. Seems like they go after the livers. Scientists are baffled. Dont know what it means but this has been in the headlines; and this is a "shark" thread.
Orcas have been attacking Great White sharks like never before. Seems like they go after the livers. Scientists are baffled. Dont know what it means but this has been in the headlines; and this is a "shark" thread. Originally Posted by winn dixie

FTFY

I love a sense of humor. No matter the politics.

Hijack in progress.