attention Pelosi fans. She's having an Italian Holiday.

Please wear your sunglasses. your eyes will burn after you see this.

https://spectatorworld.com/life/nanc...suit-vacation/

https://nypost.com/2022/07/05/pelosi...rt-at-italian-
resort-owned-by-andrea-bocelli/
shes still a hag.
So what is Ms Lube Rack doing on the beach in Italy, besides hob-nobbling with the elites, while our country is burning to the ground? Is her middle name Nero?
... a body-double. ... Obviously...

#### Salty
ah that aint nuttin' ....you should see the beach head standing twerking dimocrat
Damn her titties turn me on. Whats gross is the two land whales on each side of her.
Damn her titties turn me on. Whats gross is the two land whales on each side of her. Originally Posted by winn dixie
1. her titties turn you on? sorry, ok...i shudda remembered that just about anything will hit someone's hot button

2. the land whales. they're part and parcel of why medical care is close to 20% of our gdp
1. her titties turn you on? sorry, ok...i shudda remembered that just about anything will hit someone's hot button

2. the land whales. they're part and parcel of why medical care is close to 20% of our gdp Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Just look at those tits being restrained. Some good slippery oil between em'. ummm good
i'm not partial to them or any part of them
Ouch!

Has she posted a Bikini Pic yet? I am imagining cottager cheese jelly roll abs.
ah that aint nuttin' ....you should see the beach head standing twerking dimocrat Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

But only on an empty stomach because you will vomit watching Rhode Island State Senator Tiara Mack, who goes about 170, 180 I'd guess, in a string bikini, upside down on a beach twerking, with the fat and flab seemingly going in both directions at the same time. Think Lizzo in a string Bikini!

Tucker said "want to see what a rising star in the Democrat party looks like". It's so revolting, I'm not going to post it but if you don't mind feeling a little nauseous, look it up, it's all over the internet.

We could do this "pick the worst idiots in each party" all day long when POLICY is the only thing that matters concerning political parties.

I'll see your MTG and raise you an Ilhan Omar.
Ouch!

Has she posted a Bikini Pic yet? I am imagining cottager cheese jelly roll abs. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Which I have no doubt would turn some men on, yuck. To bad CT isn't here to tell us how bad he would like to hit that!
i think she is claiming its racist to think it is weird and strange and disgusting

of course what would make the news is if she didnt claim anything but praise to be racist
Attachment 879268

I dont like sticks with tits
I think tiny likes to have an orgy time with pelosi. Was WD and bambino part of the Tiny's pelosi orgy gang?