Milk maid

Any lactating providers / milk maids ever make it up to upstate ny. I'm dying to see someone up here
check PM steve
No one else interested in this or providing?
We have one in San Antonio who gets great reviews and seems to have a prodigious and never-ending supply. Her ads indicate that she's open to Client-arranged travel.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=252126
Sounds pretty amazing but a little out of my budget lol
I would love to meet a provider to milk. on my bucket list.
Someone told me to use a TENS to lactate...NOT SAFE.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-09-2015, 05:15 PM
I've been working on this for a while now and have just started to get moisture. Not yet full drops. No Tens, just massage and suckling.
For me personally, switching from an oral contraceptive to the shot led me producing colostrum. The drop in estrogen and progesterone made my body think I had given birth. Of course this was helped along by a ton of massage and sucking. (I had a BF who was obsessed with my breasts.)
For me personally, switching from an oral contraceptive to the shot led me producing colostrum. The drop in estrogen and progesterone made my body think I had given birth. Of course this was helped along by a ton of massage and sucking. (I had a BF who was obsessed with my breasts.) Originally Posted by SA Angel
Just from a quick glance at your avatar photo ... can't say I blame him!
If I found a provider who had a milk supply waiting for me I would have to see her almost daily...
If anyone is out there willing to induce lactation in upstate ny and would let me partake multiple times a day it would definitely be mutually beneficial
This use to be a secret fetish of mine (not so secret anymore - LOL). I use to have a profile up on fetish sites and the name was "Milk and Nookie" (I thought I was so clever).

Anyway, even though my past boyfriend didn't share this fetish, he was obsessed over my breasts to the point where I had started to have drops.

I think it is very sexy, so I hope you find what you seek.

Please do be careful because diseases can be transmitted through milk.
I love a good milk bath!!!