Pussy pump

Any provider have one of these?

It's one of the things I want to get knocked off my bucket list. To sleep with/eat out a woman who's pussy has been pumped.

For the fellow hobbyists who have done this, what was your experience like?
Wtf is it?
Wtf is it? Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
Sent you a pm with a link.

Not sure if I can post the link here, but go to any of the free adult video sites and type in "Pussy Pump" for the search term. Or just type that in with google.
I have one, I love it. too bad I am in iowa
  • RoxyG
  • 06-17-2015, 09:40 PM
I just bought one recently. Neat little gadget
lilred69 - You are a cutie!
How about visiting San Antonio with your pussy pump? I'll speak up and ask for a two-hour visit with you! I'm sure there are others of us that will also make your trip worthwhile!
I have one, I love it. too bad I am in iowa Originally Posted by lilred69
Too bad indeed.
Sent you a pm with a link.

Not sure if I can post the link here, but go to any of the free adult video sites and type in "Pussy Pump" for the search term. Or just type that in with google. Originally Posted by skbinks
I'm interested in finding out what it is lol pm the link pretty please!
I am sure I will be down there before sooner or later. cant wait to meet to new people and experience different things. Iowa is not for me.
Literally just googled it. I'd certainly be interested in testing it out. Not too engorged though, some of these pics looks like it hurts.
Know what it is, sorta . what does it do/ how does it feel?
I just sent you a pm.....i own a pussy pump and a vibrating clit pump
i own a pussy pump and a vibrating clit pump Originally Posted by babykins78
I think I'm in love...
Mwsatx....i just sent u a pm....the pumps are just the start of my toy box...lol
Chanta...They don't hurt .....they intensify all feelings...when used right it will make u so sensitive that a light touch will give u an orgasam