References? How do you decide...

This is a question for the gents, but ladies feel free to chime in

how do you decide which ladies to use as a reference?

do you go with:
  • the most recent providers you met with
  • the providers you frequent most often
  • providers that you know provide refs, and are reliable & quickly respond
  • the 1st names that come to mind when sending that initial pm to make a date
  • references? --i havent established any yet (im still a noob)
my mind is always wondering

this question came about, because ive noticed some gents will use the ladies that theyve reviewed. while some, do the opposite. they'll provide references, but of the ladies that they 'havent' reviewed. (that one always had me scratching my head... like why not them, since you reviewed them) ...and some, just provide, what appears to me to be, a random list

i ALWAYS check references & i try to quickly respond to any lady that seeks a reference from me

BIG thanks to the ladies that provide references!!
I don't. They are all on my P411 account/request. YOU pick which ones you want to contact, makes no difference to me.
Review Show Case, See if number is listed, call and go!

References? Serveral respected well know ladies reviewed speaks for its self! Hasn't been an issue since my 5 review!
I don't. They are all on my P411 account/request. YOU pick which ones you want to contact, makes no difference to me. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1
p411 is GREAT!!!
I always go through their reviews and pick the ones I know that are the most reputable.
I'll contact the most recent and reputable.
Here is a newbie question. In each persons profile, if you select the statistics tab there is a field called "referrals" in the general information section. I have looked all over the forums and can't find out more about that field. Anybody got this one figured out?
nope.but theres another thread on it somewhere
I always go through their reviews and pick the ones I know that are the most reputable. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I have enough stuff in my life if they want to see me they can send me the references and how the lady would remember them.

Makes me love p411 more each day!
That is one thing I like about this hobby. The more you get established the less info you have to give out. I think having good reliable references are very important. Thanks to all those providers that do follow up and help keep everyone safe. P411/datecheck are great tools also but not everyone uses them and also some providers i'm sure want to do their own homework instead of just going with a ok.
  • LynnT
  • 06-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Here is a newbie question. In each persons profile, if you select the statistics tab there is a field called "referrals" in the general information section. I have looked all over the forums and can't find out more about that field. Anybody got this one figured out? Originally Posted by praider
Im wonder this myself.. I think I have 4 or 5 now..
I believe it is how many people you referred to this site. I might be wrong?
I believe it is how many people you referred to this site. I might be wrong? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Correct!
That is one thing I like about this hobby. The more you get established the less info you have to give out. I think having good reliable references are very important. Thanks to all those providers that do follow up and help keep everyone safe. P411/datecheck are great tools also but not everyone uses them and also some providers i'm sure want to do their own homework instead of just going with a ok. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I do not know about others, but if all I see on p411 are ladies I am not familiar with I check her out and her reviews, who seen her etc. Then possibly send a note as well for additional info past just the ok.