WOMAN / PROVIDERS Shaving years off their age....

Its been said never ask a woman how old she is. I think the reason is in most cases you either won't get an answer or your going to get something that might be a little less than the truth.

It would seem even younger gals take years off their age. Examples: A 30 year old seems to be a 26 year old. (4) A 40 year old seems to be a 32 year old. (8) A 50 year old seems to be a 38-42 year old. (8-12)

Before you gals start beating me like a red headed step child, I know not all of you do this but for the most part its true. It would seem the older a gal gets the more they feel they need to shave!

Here's the question. Guys like what they see! (This explains some of the show case pictures and professional photos. SMART!) But why the age shaving? If you 49 and your hot... well your hot! I'm pretty sure when I say guys really don't give a darn how old you are with few exceptions.
Most of the world reveres age. The Western world denies this tradition much to its detriment, I think.

As a practical matter, shaving years is going to happen, no matter what.
  • LynnT
  • 06-05-2011, 07:09 AM
I tell my real age.. I get more business because Im older so no problems for me. lol

I also dont look almost 40 so all is well.
I suspect this practice has cost some ladies some for those gents like me who prefer "mature" ladies. I define "mature" ladies to be older than 40.
At least since I started hobbying I no longer have to lie about how many sexual partners I have had. One of my ATFs is 5 years older, but it does not make one bit of difference, because I like her, and the date on her DL means nothing.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...women-lie-down Originally Posted by AngelOK
Very Interesting! Thanks! WOW Woman LIE about who they were, and men LIE about who they hope to be!

I suspect this practice has cost some ladies some for those gents like me who prefer "mature" ladies. I define "mature" ladies to be older than 40. Originally Posted by Wicket
EXACTLY! It would be interesting to have a lady lie and say she is 68 when in fact she is 35.
I tell my real age.. I get more business because Im older so no problems for me. lol

I also dont look almost 40 so all is well. Originally Posted by LynnPL
I think you just proved the issue at hand! With legs like yours, trust me... the age ain't gooda matter!!!
In this business it seems to be more of a marketing deal. If men like over 40 and there are plenty of those men in that area then a lady probably isn't going to shave to many years. If a high market demand is 19-24 and a lady is 29, she may shave to bring in those clients.

I'm 45 ... never shaved my age in the biz.

Just this morning I was asked if I was sure I wasn't 25.
I hear of ladies doing this and to each her own, but I grew up always wanting to be older because I was always the youngest/shortest/smallest in my class etc. I always get the "you don't look 50" so it makes me proud to be my age. I would rather hear that than "she looks older than --" Ive had to whip my drivers license out more than once to prove it. Also like LynnPL the ones that I get are wanting more mature. I like being older, its nice having the knowledge I wish I had when I was younger yet being able to put someone waaaaay younger to shame bcd. lol (no disrespect to younger)
I will be 51 at the end of the year and damn proud of it , I earned everyone of my years and claim every single one of them.
ps if I left my age blank no one would guess it in a million years so that helps me claim my age easily
Who cares. Actual age has very little to do with anything. What counts is how well they have taken care of themselves. Mature, fit, and healthy, is very sensual.

Just this week I ran into a woman at work whom I have known for a while and assumed that she was right around 40. Very nice to look at, and has a young attitude. We exchanged Face Book info and friended each other. WOW!!!!! what a surprise. The first thing I noticed was the photo of her husband. He is real old. I thought what the fuck, why did she marry an old codger. Then I saw her age, 62! You would never know she was that age.
I hear of ladies doing this and to each her own, but I grew up always wanting to be older because I was always the youngest/shortest/smallest in my class etc. I always get the "you don't look 50" so it makes me proud to be my age. I would rather hear that than "she looks older than --" Ive had to whip my drivers license out more than once to prove it. Also like LynnPL the ones that I get are wanting more mature. I like being older, its nice having the knowledge I wish I had when I was younger yet being able to put someone waaaaay younger to shame bcd. lol (no disrespect to younger)
I will be 51 at the end of the year and damn proud of it , I earned everyone of my years and claim every single one of them.
ps if I left my age blank no one would guess it in a million years so that helps me claim my age easily Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Hey lady in RED... your show case says 49! I never got the invite to the big 50 party? Dam another one lost in the mail?
age is just a number, for women and men. i personally prefer more mature ladies, they're past all the bs that distracts from the quality of the adventures with them.

just my opinion.
Hey lady in RED... your show case says 49! I never got the invite to the big 50 party? Dam another one lost in the mail? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I thought it automatically changed, I started at 49
I fixed it so I'm in the 50+ now
My reviews say 50 so I wasn't shaving lol
Wonder how many ladies that have an age restriction would be pissed if they found out a guy lied about how old he was and she lies about her age....

it matters to some......