This is not a dating site

I have been thinking about putting this thread up for a few days and I finally am. Why do some guys tend to think just cause I saw you a few times that I am your soul mate. I love the nice things said to me and the great (O's).
I just don't understand why some guys think ok I want to go out for dinner and drinks. Then after they are thinking okay I am getting layed. This is why now I won't see a guy for drinks or dinner just bcd fun. Like charlie sheen said I pay her to leave lol.
I always thought no one was looking for a commitment here hence while I am single. What are your thoughts on this subject.
They wanna get it free thats all
Don't worry about 'em chic. There's plenty that don't think like that and are here to just have fun. Don't let 'em get to ya
No, this isn't a place to look for your soulmate but a good place to find companionship one hour at a time. I would disagree with you Jenna on not going out with some of the gents for drinks and dinner, thinking there only trying to get laid for free. Some are just nice and maybe wanting to just chat over drinks and dinner.
I have been thinking about putting this thread up for a few days and I finally am. Why do some guys tend to think just cause I saw you a few times that I am your soul mate. I love the nice things said to me and the great (O's).
I just don't understand why some guys think ok I want to go out for dinner and drinks. Then after they are thinking okay I am getting layed. This is why now I won't see a guy for drinks or dinner just bcd fun. Like charlie sheen said I pay her to leave lol.
I always thought no one was looking for a commitment here hence while I am single. What are your thoughts on this subject. Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
Just Curious..Do you offer dinner dates? Sometimes guys likes to take a hot lady out for night out in town before they play.
JUST SAY NO!
Well in this hobby, some guys look for freebies and some women offer freebies. It is a cat and mouse game-- i.e. comes with the territory. I'm not endorsing this nor do I participate in it. Just delivering the facts.
Maybe I can offer dinner dates. Something to think about.
Maybe I can offer dinner dates. Something to think about. Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
Sounds Like a Win Win to me

Safire Sweet
There's plenty that don't think like that and are here to just have fun. Originally Posted by LAVixian
that's my girl !!!

and i will offer you dinner ... afterwards, and not for a freebie or the soul mate thing, just fun ! it's doesn't hurt my feelings to be turned down either.
LOL, once a lady bought me dinner !!!
Sometimes there mutual friendship between the lady an client, that either one doesn't mind one's company for dinner or drinks.
Jenna, just remember you are in control and you set the rules. Just be diplomatic and have fun.
I'll always say yes to a free meal!!
I'll always say yes to a free meal!! Originally Posted by **Karla**
Friday or Saturday? Ready when you are!
I acccomodate dinner dates. It works for the Gents that are looking for companionship in public. My "friends" buy me dinner, entertain great conversation, and still compensate for my time.

You may want to consider the idea. It allows you the opportunity to broaden your experience, thus your business.