Is it wrong to send sexy emails?

sexy emails ,,,good or bad?Should the assemblymen retire?

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pol_...ZkSGAa0rTqP5mI
Only when you are on your way over to fuck me just saying
*sending one now*
You are such a tease!

You should be spanked for such outrageous comments!

Only when you are on your way over to fuck me just saying Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
sexy emails ,,,good or bad?Should the assemblymen retire?

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/pol_...ZkSGAa0rTqP5mI Originally Posted by pickupkid
If they are unwanted and unwelcome emails, yes it is very wrong. And against most all companies policy of sexual harassment. Of course, this guy is a government employee.....

Only when you are on your way over to fuck me just saying Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I don't think the unwelcome and unwanted part applies to you SnL!
Yes I think its wrong to send sexy emails, as are sending dick pics to a provider.
What about if you're on your way over to fuck me? Just thinkin'!
It's pretty disgusting when you have a wife and are an influential public figure
The other issue is what's being done at work. What someone does in their off time is one thing, but when they are supposedly working and being paid by your tax dollars and mine is another.

The thing is, most public employees are told that office emails are public record. So it's just stupid to put yourself at risk.
What is really stupid is that according to the latest poll, 57% of this numb-nuts constituency still think he should remain in office! Hello!

However, further behind the scenes there is a serious move about to simply eliminate his district and thereby completely eliminate the problem he has become.

He has become a huge embarrassment to the party and if he won't go quietly into the night then the powers that be may just pull the rug out from under his feet!

Yes I think its wrong to send sexy emails, as are sending dick pics to a provider. Originally Posted by shorty
Agreed. I never reply and block anyone who sends one to me. Ditto for text messages.