Where is the weirdest place you have been at while logging on to Eccie..😀😁

You will NEVER guess where I'm at right now..😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😄😀😁😂😄

If these nice humans around me only knew..😀..!

Be honest and share..
Or lets play a game 😀😁

I will give the best DEEPthroat , sweet yummy blow job to someone tonight if they guess right...and daty to a female.
Hints:
Let's just say I can see a lot of smiling faces..and oh my there's
Even a weird looking guy sitting Across from me smiling kind of weird.?

There's 15 people in here sitting down. .

Even if you do not want to play

Where's the weirdest place in public you log on to see if anything sexy is going on here?

In a hospital while in the ICU.
Is the bartender male or female ?

Or is there 1 of each ?
Starbucks
Veterinarian
Court Room
Dr Office
Hair & Nail Salon
Jury duty
You're at a convalescent or old folks home?

Divorce court?

Walmart tax service center?

Nail salon?
I guess: Church
proctologist
choir practice
Abortion clinic...
Methadone clinic....
Funeral....
Most of my foooking logging in is done while a fine Cuban chick is going down on Shine Da Great. I like to multitask. I stop typing just before I nut because if I don't my words become jubberish. My second favorite time is when I'm taking a shit #MOD TIES. Family. Honor. Love. Respect. #never punch the bitch button. Real recognizes real. #loyal manservant. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
I will give the best DEEPthroat , sweet yummy blow job to someone tonight if they guess right... Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
If I guessed correct & you're at a bar there's no need for us to meet. You can nominate any guy there as my proxy & show him a good time. Maybe the weird looking dude sitting across from you.
Most of my foooking logging in is done while a fine Cuban chick is going down on Shine Da Great. I like to multitask. I stop typing just before I nut because if I don't my words become jubberish. My second favorite time is when I'm taking a shit #MOD TIES. Family. Honor. Love. Respect. #never punch the bitch button. Real recognizes real. #loyal manservant. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Your always posting while your with a chick. Im starting to think Its not the chicks fault ! Ijs.
Discount tire?
Dentist