This thread is for the ladies to respond to.
Seems like lately I've been called an old man and an old fart by some members here. They are correct....I am old.

My questions to the ladies:

Do you mind seeing older guys?

Are they easier to get along with or do you find younger guys easier?

Do they haggle about pricing or do younger guys haggle more?

Are you ok with the performance of older guys?

Are they easier or more difficult to get along with?

Which make better repeat customers?

I really don't know how the younger guys are with providers.
When I was younger I never had to seek out ladies for pay for play because I was always able to find beautiful ladies for free. It never occurred to me that I would be paying until I got to 50. Then life changed and it became harder to entice YOUNG ladies. I have hobbied a lot more than I ever thought possible. The older I get the more I enjoy the company of a beautiful woman. It has changed me. I enjoy the company as much and sometimes more than the sex,

Because of the old man names I've been called recently...I really would like input from you ladies.

Thank you
There is NOTHING I love more than an older man.

The grey hair makes him look distinguished and sexy and he has wisdom and experience a younger man could never have. An younger man could have a cock taller than Mount Everest and it could be harder than a diamond, but if it's attached to a young loud mouthed cocky bastard, then I don't want it. It's a turn off. I can use a dildo, thanks.

NOTHING beats an experienced man who knows how to make love to a woman and how to make a woman feel good and feel like she is the only woman in the world when she is with him.

Older men know how to take their time and enjoy the moment, they usually enjoy the kissing and cuddling and have so many interesting stories to talk about and there is so much to learn from them.

I will take an old fart over some young, dumb, and full of cum arrogant bastard any day.
Thank you CK !

Hopefully we can get some other ladies to post their opinions
Totally agree with CK^^
To answer your questions, here is my opinion

Yes I prefer older gentlemen, that is why I only see 30years & older gents.
Older men are easier to get along with & they do not haggle prices.
Although some cannot perform how they used to, they still got the passion & intention to at least make the companion feel good also, they understand it’s not always about them, even though they are paying for the experience.

The best clients are the older ones who keep coming back
I have met some who even have more energy and passion than most of these 20 something year old boys. They truly care about their partners pleasure & they’re very generous when it comes to tips/gifts. Unlike these young men who can barely come up with $100/200 for their sessions. LOL

What turns me on even most is when they still have a great, fit body, charming attitude & best of all a young spirit. Most of these guys are divorced or married & all they want is to enjoy the company of a nice lady, sex is great for him, but what they truly seek is great companionship. My s/o is 50 years old. He loves anal & that’s what turned me into a Greek loving slut!! Haha

The oldest man I have seen was a 64 year old gentleman. Invited me over to his three story house on two lots in River Oaks. We picked great wine from his wine cellar (I was amazed) & session went very well. Tipped me fairly & overall one of the best sessions I’ve ever had.

Hope this helps.

XoXo
Pink
Im sure some of us old guys will be building a new to do list, thank you

It's refreshing to hear these YOUNG lady's opinions
Great thread tbone....ladies, keep the opinions flowing....
Totally agree with CK^^
To answer your questions, here is my opinion

Yes I prefer older gentlemen, that is why I only see 30years & older gents.
Older men are easier to get along with & they do not haggle prices.
Although some cannot perform how they used to, they still got the passion & intention to at least make the companion feel good also, they understand it’s not always about them, even though they are paying for the experience.

The best clients are the older ones who keep coming back
I have met some who even have more energy and passion than most of these 20 something year old boys. They truly care about their partners pleasure & they’re very generous when it comes to tips/gifts. Unlike these young men who can barely come up with $100/200 for their sessions. LOL

What turns me on even most is when they still have a great, fit body, charming attitude & best of all a young spirit. Most of these guys are divorced or married & all they want is to enjoy the company of a nice lady, sex is great for him, but what they truly seek is great companionship. My s/o is 50 years old. He loves anal & that’s what turned me into a Greek loving slut!! Haha

The oldest man I have seen was a 64 year old gentleman. Invited me over to his three story house on two lots in River Oaks. We picked great wine from his wine cellar (I was amazed) & session went very well. Tipped me fairly & overall one of the best sessions I’ve ever had.

Hope this helps.

XoXo
Pink Originally Posted by lalapink
That part right there...older gentlemen are not looking to just put another notch in their belt. They have plenty of notches and there is no ego gratification in that. It is truly about connecting and having a mutually satisfying experience that really is all about the fun.
I'm going to eat a Snickers bar and keep my foooking comment to myself although I want to comment so bad. #MOD TIES. Post removal power. Family. Honor. Loyalty. Respect. Love. G shit. Real recognizes real. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.......
The grey hair makes him look distinguished and sexy. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I have grey hair and I'm not even 40. It kind of sucks. I joke with my friends that I am a fake ass George Clooney

@ the OP, you seem pretty confident with yourself. That's what really matters to most women. Don't sweat the age my friend. It seems like you're not so keep it going and don't worry about your age and continue to have your fun.
I plan to sir as long as I can

Shine....if you can't contribute to this thread I am politely asking you to keep your comments out of here.

Everyone else has done a great job. Please don't hijack this thread.
You're a lovely man tb2...never let anyone take that away from you. Live your life be happy...enjoy as much freedom and as many women as you can. Self confidence starts within. You dont or shouldnt need affirmations from anyone about your self worth and or sexual, mental or spiritual prowess...these are things you've earned and built for yourself over a lifetime. As you look back in retrospect You should be proud and happy at this point in your life.

I'm glad I could be a source of encouragement
Thank you sir

My hope is to get ladies posting again in co-ed.

I thought this might be a good topic
Going the other way: As a 68 year old hobbyist, I have a fantasy of seeing a legal age young spinner. But I don't look forward to dealing with the generational quirks of a post-millennial teen ager.

Most probably, I would do well with a 35-ish hot MILF.
This thread really isn't about what us guys prefer but thank you for your input ICU
I really don't want this thread to go off-topic
  • pxmcc
  • 04-01-2019, 10:32 AM
great thread tbone!