Do you guys think lesbians are hot?

What do you guys think? Are they threatening or are they a challenge? Do you find a certain amount of eroticism in a more butch lesbian or do like a more femme type? Do you enjoy watching a women seduce another woman? How would you feel if you knew your provider was actually a RW lesbian? Would it change how you felt about the session? Do many of you feel that you are actually lesbians, trapped in men's bodies, lol?
The answer to your main question for me is yes. RW lesbians would be best. Not turned on by manly looking lesbians.
Pretty, rw lesbians are great with doubles!
I've been with what I would call bi ladies. If they were lesbian I didn't know. Really wouldn't bother me though. I would hope that if I was really with a lesbo that she would be nice enough to give me tips on how better to eat pussy.
I wish I knew how to eat better pussy. As much as I love having it done, I feel kinda lost when working on another girl. Maybe someone out there would like to sponsor my education to meet different ladies and seek out new techniques, lol?

Educational research purposes, you know.
I'm all about educational research. Good plan
Ok CK
I wish I knew how to eat better pussy. As much as I love having it done, I feel kinda lost when working on another girl. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Don't feel bad, I have been with several bi girls both in the hobby & RW & they have all said that guys eat better pussy than women. Yes I actually ask them.
I have met a lot of true lesbians. They are usually not feminine (wear ill fitting clothes, have short hair or just keep it in a pony tail, rarely wear make up) & are very protective/jealous of their mate. They usually have the whole "I don't need or want a man" attitude. They are a challenge & I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to hook up with one, as long as she wasn't butch; there are some that straight dress, act & look like dudes. The ones that are feminine are usually bi & not 100% lesbian.
There are is at least one provider I am fairly certain is a lesbian. I have never "seen" her but based on pictures and posts. So, ya, I figure some providers could be. No, I am not naming. A lesbian provider would not matter to me as long as the illusion clicks.

I have non-hobby lesbian acquaintances / couple friends. Not butch at all. The feminine lesbian is usually much more attractive to me than the masculine. I have met a few of the heavy butch ladies. Nooooo. Not my type at all.

I think most guys like the girl on girl visual so.... yeah. Pictures or it didnt happen.

I am a man who enjoys women only.

Also. Eating pussy is an aquired skill. It takes time, practice and communication to learn how to do it well. Good luck on your training!
CK, I have broken your questions out so I can provide an easier to read format for my answers.

What do you guys think?
Having been with a bisexual, I find that the idea of being with two women who are into each other a mental challenge but in reality, having done that, I don’t care for it because invariably one of the girls gets jealous of the other even if they claim to be intimate friends. Being with a lesbian outside of being a wing-woman does not interest me.

Are they threatening or are they a challenge?
Neither as I would never get between the sheets with one regardless of how feminine she may be.

Do you find a certain amount of eroticism in a more butch lesbian or do like a more femme type?
Neither option is something I am interested in.

Do you enjoy watching a women seduce another woman?
Interesting question… I have never seen that outside of a couple of threesomes I have had in the civie world. Frankly, I was too interested in getting busy to really pay attention given how young I was at the time. I could look at it from a social psychology perspective, not sexually.

How would you feel if you knew your provider was actually a RW lesbian?
If I knew beforehand, I would not see her. I have been really good at picking up on subtle clues and I would know beforehand. However, if she was able to pull it off and play a convincing hetro woman, I would be impressed if the time together was enjoyable from my perspective.

Would it change how you felt about the session?
It would change how I felt about the time spent as I would not repeat with her under any circumstances. The last bi-sexual I was with was very confused in her thoughts and actions, although very sexual just too damn temperamental for my tastes.

Do many of you feel that you are actually lesbians, trapped in men's bodies, lol?
Absolutely not! I am comfortable in my skin as a straight guy looking for my kinky lover who is straight as well.
No. With a feminine Lesbian, I think “What a waste”. I think Butch Lesbians are gross, trying to dress and act like men.
I thought I never would be jealous of a lesbian (or anyone for that matter) until there was one time years ago when I saw the ultimate butch. She was sitting by herself and I was with some coworkers in a restaurant for lunch. Now, there are butches and then there are some hardcore I think I have a dick butches who are next level like this chick was...

She wasn't by herself for long until her girlfriend came in to meet her. Her girlfriend was a fucking knockout. She was beautiful with a hot as fuck body. I had a feeling that I rarely ever have - I was jealous as fuck of that dude/chick/Allen Iverson looking wannabe dude/chick. But sometimes you just have to tip your cap and say nice play...

The Allen Iverson wannabe chick noticed how every guy in that place was checking her woman out and took it all in. I don't blame her because I would have done the same thing.

Long story short, I realized I hate butch lesbians because they can apparently pull better civilian pussy than I can even if they look like Justin Bieber or AI
I have two local lesbos that are married and see them often. One is bi and the other prefers women. The Bi one loves to suck my cock and then watch me fuck her wife who has not had much dick and is so tight it can hurt but fun. Both enjoy lots of DFK so yea I guess I enjoy them.
Are they threatening or are they a challenge? They are far from threatening and no more or less challenging than non-lesbian women. Do you find a certain amount of eroticism in a more butch lesbian or do like a more femme type? Femme types are way more attractive. Zero attraction for butch types. Do you enjoy watching a women seduce another woman? I’ve dated bi women and the most erotic seduction is when a bi chick seduces a straight chick and turns her out. How would you feel if you knew your provider was actually a RW lesbian? Who a provider is in the RW has zero impact on my feelings. My belief is 90%+ of providers have a 100% fabricated hobby life to protect their RW lives, which is what they should do. Would it change how you felt about the session? Not at all. I give zero thought to what a provider does or who she is in the RW. That’s her privacy and I don’t infringe on that. I ask no RW questions. Our brief time together is what matters. Do many of you feel that you are actually lesbians, trapped in men's bodies. In today’s world, that question is applicable to men and women.
Thanks for the topic CK.

A lesbian does nothing for me. If she is a true lesbian I assume that I would be to her what a dude would be to me and there would be no sexual attraction. I guess we could be friends. Actually I have some lesbian friends and one that works for me. They're all pretty fucking cool and it can be fun hanging out because there is absolutely no sexual tension. It's like hanging out with other buds.

Truly bi women who find both sexes equally attractive are a huge turn on for me. IRL I've had some experiences with women opening up to the idea. Some have embraced it and loved either pitching or catching. Others turned out to be pillow princesses. In the right situation that can still be fun if the other is more dominant. In any case what made it a turn on was seeing a woman get comfortable with her sexuality.

In the hobby I prefer both to be truly bi. I like letting them get each other turned on while I watch or participate peripherally. I don't mind at all being the hard cock for them to play with once they are ready. By that time things are pretty heated and it gets pretty wild.

I'm more than willing to consider any doubles combinations that you ladies find appealing and would like to experiment with. Send me a PM with your suggestions.