KEEP MY NAME OUT YO MOUTH CUTE PAPI!

Just got a text from a provider saying Cute Papi is using my name to try and book with someone. Obviously his name is SHIT on here so he posing as someone else to book. Luckily the lady had my number saved and sent me TEXT PROOF OF THE EXCHANGE WHERE HE IS CLAIMING TO BE CBROWN1911.

Cute Papi - I will whoop yo bitch ass! Keep my fucking name out of your mouth!

Reported!

Mods - please handle. I will accept my ban if that is the result of this.
I am fucking fuming!!!
Sounds about right. I think there is an addendum to the threat rule that pardons anyone that threatens TCP for his fuckery.....if not there probably should be...
It's pretty bad when a guys reputation is SO BAD that he has to use the name of someone else to see a lady.

OP....how did the lady know it was Cute Papi?
It's pretty bad when a guys reputation is SO BAD that he has to use the name of someone else to see a lady.

OP....how did the lady know it was Cute Papi? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Tbone - I guess he did not realize that these ladies share info. Basically another known provider is screening for LaylaBrazil and she already had his number saved. So know he is using the same number claiming to be CBrown1911. She showed me the screenshot and they pretty much outed him right away...
wow
You would think he would be smart enough to use a different number. Guess not

That guys is a piece of work
Don’t sweat it too much OP....it would piss me off too but luckily the provider screening was on top of her shit and I have no doubt the information will be passed along. Not the first time tcp and a few others like him have pulled similar fuckery and sure it won’t be the last....
Don’t sweat it too much OP....it would piss me off too but luckily the provider screening was on top of her shit and I have no doubt the information will be passed along. Not the first time tcp and a few others like him have pulled similar fuckery and sure it won’t be the last.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Thanks, that’s good to know. I’m a bit cooled off now. But you’re right about the screening. I just worry that if he goes unchecked it could easily happen again. I got lucky with the lady letting me know. I’ll have to go and give her an appreciation fuck, lol
Django or Dejango on here was doing the same thing with my Handle.......... Luckily the majority of ladies already have my cell number and know me personally to have contacted me to let me know.................. He's currently banned on this board and another but it still won't keep him from "trying" to use my handle to see girls........
Cbrown1911
  • jaa
  • 04-11-2019, 05:23 PM
hahahha., what a troll