Smelly pussy

Don’t these ladies understand that that is their money maker that is the number one most important thing is to have that pussy fresh and clean I have come across so many ladies lately with stinky pussy there should Be a list of ladies with stinky pussies started. I know it goes both ways a lot of the guys can have some foul balls but I always shower before I see a lady
Yes sir.....I would imagine it is a two way street
With all these recent reports of "smelly pussy" I consider myself lucky never coming across one.
If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.
If it smells like fish, eat all you wish.
Why anyone would go down on a provider bewilders the mind. Most have smelly snatches cause they are too lazy to clean properly. Hence, the reason they do what they do.
If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.
If it smells like fish, eat all you wish. Originally Posted by cabroncito
Fresh Fish does not stink or smell
LOL If it P4P’s stay away.

Or slip a finger in then try to stick it in her mouth, if she won’t eat you best not either.
Happy to say I haven’t come across this problem.
  • gc161
  • 04-11-2019, 01:46 AM
Why anyone would go down on a provider bewilders the mind. Most have smelly snatches cause they are too lazy to clean properly. Hence, the reason they do what they do. Originally Posted by Modmanix
Thank you for your wisdom with your 1 encounter.
Got an infraction for my opinion on stinking pussy. Stayed on topic with no direct insults. This new female admin gets riled easily.
Thank you for your wisdom with your 1 encounter. Originally Posted by gc161
Tthank you valuable poster. Topic is stinking pussies.

Now that warm weather is here I hope you ladies wash that ass! Nothing is a bigger turn off than to pay a provider with HD earned money and have their pussy stank.
Lmao at modmanix. Same goes for the men. Sweaty balls is way more of a problem. And as for your earlier comment. Im far from lazy. I have a job. Kids. A life of and am very clean. Gc161 is correct. You wrote 1 review. With a 230 lb BBW who you said had good hygiene and u have been on not even a month so explain how you can make a BS statement that "Most have smelly snaches" ? Good luck getting any quality providers who are very clean making stupid statements like this. gonna take a wild guess and say you are not much of a "catch" you're lucky not many women are on here to see your BS. Good luck
Eccie is not the only game in town, hookers were gettin dicked centuries before the existence of Eccie.
Hard concept I know.
I know this with 0 reviews.
“Most have smelly ********”, most take 3-7 dicks a day
Ever seen the inside is a pussy, no way you getting that clean in between, that’s why half the time you walk into a room it’s smelling like someone killed a fish with burning tires. LOL

That stank is coming from bacteria, hopefully vaginosis, and not chlamydia or gonorrhea.
I’m going to invent a soap for men with a foul balls and I’m going to call it Umpire
And we wonder why more providers don't post? SMDH.....