Fyi providers and Hobbyists on Eccie..

E ccie in Nashville is DEAD..
I'm getting ready to go walk the avenue.
😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😉
Please be careful.
Shouldn’t this be posted in the Tennessee forum?
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=94

Unless you expect or asking Houston fucktards to drive to Nashville tonight....
What is Printer's Alley like these days? I know what it was like in the 70's. Well, I know what I heard it was like. I was too young to see for myself.
I have been to Nashville and Chattanooga and as far as I know Adult Search is your best bet over there. Maybe Eros and P411 if you are on either of those as well... good luck & be safe
I'll keep my eyes open for you!
Thanks for the Support..
��
Let's just say it's not Houston Busy@
��☺

��...just kidding about walking the street..��

��Nicole
��������������������...
Ya..im coming back soon.
��
Damn it.
No offense Houston but I'm shocked it's DEAD.
Like I can't freaking believe DEAD.
Either too many happily committed Males or ?
I dunno.
DEAD.
Except for the 2 I had today.
In Houston with regulates and other boards a provider has 10 to 20 to CHOOSE from here it's not even ringing...
Hmm I will try to waken this town up with Eccie..maybe go bra less eearing a T-shirt with on ECCIE
On my boobs.
It's truly DEAD here if your planning a trip with Rd.
The last guy that requested a visit here was from Houston.
Just a heads up.

��
There must be some type of board there that we haven't yet discovered. Are you on Eros? I might try Eros next time I come through TN.. I pass through there quite often whenever I head up North yet I had little luck in Nashville, and slightly more in Chattanooga.

Maybe you could try hitting up some of the upscale hotel bars? Freestyling is not my forte at all, but if you don't mind it could end up working ok for you?
What in the hell possessed you to go to Music City? Surely it wasn't because of the wide open hobby community.

Looks like you need either Eros or P411 to even get a sniff. The boards are dead as you seem to have found out. Might have served you better if you had done some research ahead of time.
Now if you're there just to fuck around and maybe get laid as a by product the hotel bars, as NicoleBBW said, might be fun if you don't mind the risk.
^^^^ Interesting profile title BM... guess putting प्रतिबंधित in Hindi is a loophole.
It's getting better..😘
^^^^ Interesting profile title BM... guess putting प्रतिबंधित in Hindi is a loophole. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
^^^ lol.

OP, Nashville used to be the "buckle" in the Bible belt so your experience does not surprise me. Now 2nd avenue and Printer's Alley are cool places to walk and enjoy. Try the Hard Rock on 2nd, nice place with lots of folks.