If a provider is talking shit and making threats

If a provider is talking shit and making threats Is it OK to put a warning and her number. I was supposed to see this girl we talked a couple days ago about getting together and then I didn’t come through so now she is threatening to post warnings about me to all the ladies and she even said she went as far as to dig up my personal info and find out who my wife is and contact her so is it OK to post a warning about this girl and list her phone number?
Don't know if this is a true NC/NS situation on your part, but if so, that's one of the rudest things a client or provider can do to the other, and when it's happened to me, that provider usually goes on my DNS list.

If I were you, I'd contact her and offer to pay her for the session you missed, or some percentage of it. If you don't, at the very minimum, she's probably going to warn other providers about you and it may be tough for you in the future.

Can't answer your question about publicizing her handle & phone number, but you need to tread carefully in this new environment, so I'd suggest contacting a Mod or Admin by PM for guidance.
Just block her on your phone and put on ignore on hooker sites.
Let her talk her shit... who cares?

As far as posting handle and phone number, if her number is in reviews or her bio you can post it.
If not you have to mask it, like 713 555-****

But seriously just ignore it!
Hookers and Johns throw out threats in regard to this board and what not, but at the end of the day, someone is still going to see you hooker or john.
Is she a registered member here ?
After all the shit she talked I am not paying her anything and she already put me on the list And she actually did me a favor I’ve had four ladies say they got my number and was wondering if I was interested in a session that they understand things happen so she actually did me a bonus I just don’t like the shit she talked about threatening to call my wife
That’s what I’m talking about.
How would she know how to call your wife??
You have 25 encounters 196 posts. You are an active member in the community.

Your worrying too much about what one person says about you.

Flip this around, and say you saw a provider who has 25 positive reviews and one negative review for a flake. Would you ignore the flake review? I know I would and give more weight to the positive 24. The only way I would give it a thought is if the reviewer had a long history and a positive history...then maybe.
You can probably post her handle but not her number.

I don't know the details, as to whether you cancelled or just NCNS, but either way what's really disturbing is the threat to the wife.

I don't know if mods can ban her since it's activity off the board, but that's definitely a threat of outing and not acceptable at all and at the very least an alert should be made in my opinion.

Edit: Wait, I read your post again...did she actually contact your wife????
No Katie , she just threatened to. I’ve seen her so many times that some personal information was talked about like where my wife works at. Lesson learned .
It’s Brooklyn Belle
You told her where your wife works wtf!
Like a dumb ass
You know, there are other recent threads about regulars, ATFs and even SOs being discussed. I would venture to guess that many guys who have a regular or two have disclosed more than they probably should but that connection is what makes for a regular or ATF. That's just how it goes.
What doesn't make sense is that it sounds like you were a regular. She's been around long enough to know better than to fuck that up. Maybe she doesn't know better, just saying she should.

Something tells me there is more to this story.
I would say you are right sir