What happened to the Alerts section?

There is a lady I wanted to see for the last couple years finally got a chance to see her and she sent me pictures of her pussy to prime me for the session that was going to happen the next day staff edit - b3 I can’t figure out how to post pictures but I could send them to somebody if they want to post them and send me a private message I will tell you who the lady is. But she’s pretty well known here. I told her I was no longer interested in seeing her ***staff edit - b3***
Too much happening to you, gonna call bs.
Guess the real handle.
LoL, the alerts section was removed. Basically Co-Ed is where it all goes now. Need to read the rules on posting pics before you do so. You can pm me her name please but I don't need to see pics.
You can't post pussy pics. Also you posted a medical condition, you have but a few minutes you can still edit out this post. Hurry!
^I think he's ok since he didn't include identifying info.
Any of you haters or doubters send me your email address or your phone number and I’ll send you the picture along with the text message with her phone number
Calling bs as well.
Call BS I don’t care I hope you see her. Think about it I’ve got nothing to gain or lose weather you see her or not. I’m just trying to warn you so you don’t get exposed to something but go ahead and get you some of that PM me for her name and number and let me know what doctor you’re seeing in six months
  • bbnt0
  • 04-11-2019, 03:10 PM
There is a lady I wanted to see for the last couple years finally got a chance to see her and she sent me pictures of her pussy to prime me for the session that was going to happen the next day but if you zoom in real close on the picture you can see warts all over her pussy. And what looks like a boil on her ass. I can’t figure out how to post pictures but I could send them to somebody if they want to post them and send me a private message I will tell you who the lady is. But she’s pretty well known here. I told her I was no longer interested in seeing her because of the sores on her pussy and she should be in the alerts section and she went nuts on me going to send her goons after me And those were her words I have the text messages saved. I told her it wasn’t her goons I was scared of it was that shit between her legs Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Thanks for the heads up. I saw the pics and would never come near that

Call BS I don’t care I hope you see her. Think about it I’ve got nothing to gain or lose weather you see her or not. I’m just trying to warn you so you don’t get exposed to something but go ahead and get you some of that PM me for her name and number and let me know what doctor you’re seeing in six months Originally Posted by Htownastros1962

Another fucking troll posting under another username. Pay no attention.