I just found the trashiest hoe in the world

I thought I Wanted to see Daisytwenty So I sent her a message she responded back today telling me she needed 250 for 30 minutes So I responded back that I would love to see you but my budget is 200 because I am putting two daughters through college and that is my limit . So that Trashy Piece of crap answer back for me to give my daughter is her phone number she could put them to work for her and they could make $500 an hour and pay their own bills . What a piece of shit this girl is!!
And here comes the bs again....btw...if you really have two daughters in college...send them my way...I’ll put em’ to work.....
I thought I Wanted to see Daisytwenty So I sent her a message she responded back today telling me she needed 250 for 30 minutes So I responded back that I would love to see you but my budget is 200 because I am putting two daughters through college and that is my limit . So that Trashy Piece of crap answer back for me to give my daughter is her phone number she could put them to work for her and they could make $500 an hour and pay their own bills . What a piece of shit this girl is!! Originally Posted by Htownastros1962

Another fucking troll posting under another username. Pay no attention.
Are you suggesting human trafficking you freaking piece of shit? You should be banned for that !!!
I love all the captain save a hoe’s on this site. Y’all are the pussies that don’t stand up for anything. I’m A process operator at one of the refineries and we got people like you at work y’all sit around in the break room and in the control room and complain about all the stuff that’s going on around there but with management comes down and you have the opportunity to say something You be like oh no Mr. Fletcher everything’s great can I get you some coffee or something can I suck your dick is there anything I can do for you Mr. Fletcher I love being here Mr. Fletcher this is a fantastic place . What pussies y’all are
I thought I Wanted to see Daisytwenty So I sent her a message she responded back today telling me she needed 250 for 30 minutes So I responded back that I would love to see you but my budget is 200 because I am putting two daughters through college and that is my limit . So that Trashy Piece of crap answer back for me to give my daughter is her phone number she could put them to work for her and they could make $500 an hour and pay their own bills . What a piece of shit this girl is!! Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
And here comes the bs again....btw...if you really have two daughters in college...send them my way...I’ll put em’ to work..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Steady. These posts could be construed as trafficking. Careful we must be.
Steady. These posts could be construed as trafficking. Careful we must be. Originally Posted by Modmanix
Not if they’re cleaning toilets....
Sounds like Mr. Fletcher has it made in the shade.
I’m A process operator at one of the refineries and we got people like you at work y’all sit around in the break room and in the control room and complain about all the stuff that’s going on around there but with management comes down and you have the opportunity to say something You be like oh no Mr. Fletcher everything’s great can I get you some coffee or something can I suck your dick is there anything I can do for you Mr. Fletcher I love being here Mr. Fletcher this is a fantastic place . Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
^^^^^ And this statement reveals it all... You’ve obviously never been employed at any refinery other than a contact laborer doing lawn maintenance if you were lucky....
Are you suggesting human trafficking you freaking piece of shit? You should be banned for that !!!
I love all the captain save a hoe’s on this site. Y’all are the pussies that don’t stand up for anything. I’m A process operator at one of the refineries and we got people like you at work y’all sit around in the break room and in the control room and complain about all the stuff that’s going on around there but with management comes down and you have the opportunity to say something You be like oh no Mr. Fletcher everything’s great can I get you some coffee or something can I suck your dick is there anything I can do for you Mr. Fletcher I love being here Mr. Fletcher this is a fantastic place . What pussies y’all are Originally Posted by Htownastros1962

Just wondering. Do you thinck any of those twenty five gals you've paid to see and written a review on were someone's daughter?
Are you suggesting human trafficking you freaking piece of shit? You should be banned for that !!! Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
25 reviews huh.....ijs....