Mitsubishi Eclipse

Gents, providers- What is the most comfortable and uncomfortable vehicle you've had sex in?

Me- Comfortable, my Ford Expedition. Very roomy, can do multiple positions.
Uncomfortable- A Mitsubishi Eclipse I had in my early 20's. We could only do cowgirl style.

You?
Comfortable-Chevy C10, I was 18, give or take, and limber.
Uncomfortable-F150, It was 3 decades later.
Most comfortable is my '83 98 Coupe, can accommodate plenty of positions in the front seat. Had fun in it last Friday after the game in Lot B.
Most uncomfortable was my '88 Starion ESI-R, even the BJ's in it were not very enjoyable.
Haha...I can't pull it off in my 370Z now but could pound away in my 88 Ford ranger back in the day.
Last Night the hottest 24 year old college student in his tiny truck..��
I'm glad no one said "in a limo." Lol too boring.
Most comfortable: '74 4x4 Suburban in my late teens/early 20's. Could lie down in the back while on the beach... good times for sure.

Most uncomfortable: My old '68 Camaro... even getting the knob worked on was tough. That car, while a classic, was a birth control device.
Old school fiero her on the roof me through the sun roof!
Backseat of my 58 Impala was actually roomy but then it was with my GF and her GF so it was crowded for 3............
I hope alot of you still have some of the above mentioned classics.
Least comfortable: my ‘68 mustang 4spd fastback....even the back seat was tight.
Most comfortable: my ‘72 Chevy suburban 4X4. It had a ceiling suspended air conditioner in the back and with a few furniture pads it was quite comfortable.
Best vehicle for sex is a Jeep with the top off. It allows you to get waaayyy out in the middle of nowhere and the thing is like a jungle gym with lots of hand holds for multiple positions
Comfortable- 1965 Pontiac Catalina with bench seats. 1987 Chevy Suburban, behind the 2nd row of seats.

Uncomfortable- 1972 VW Beetle. Sex was nearly impossible.
Y'all probably won't believe but some of the best missionary sex I've had was in the backseat of a 2015 Toyota Corolla!
Not my car. It belongs to a Midtown sportsbar bartender f**k buddy of mine.
The one in which the cop rapped on the window and shined his 10-cell in.

The year was 1979, as I recall.

But, since we were in a private parking lot after store closing hours, he just told us to "get finished and get outta there!"

The moment, of course, fled and we had to go back to my quarters where we picked up the pace until the crack of dawn!