ListCrawler! Oh boy!

ListCrawler, where to restart?! LOL

Thought to try something different - as I’m reading through all the BS posts and fake advertisements on every corner and pop-up ads, but once in a while you’ll find something that strikes your interest. A real provider! Damn, lucky me, right? Wrong MFers - LOL!! An unicorn, a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
Hell Nah,...after back a forth texts and even talking with, I got flaked off by three(3) diff ListCrawler girls today. Damn you ListCrawler - LOL!!

Where are all the dependable, short notice providers that are not all “strung out” sleeping all day, and/or too busy? It’s easy to understand why many of them do not report to a regular employer on a daily basis (and on time) and be able to communicate and respond in a timely manner. Wouldn’t make it a day in the real world, so don’t quit your “day job” babes!! LOL!!

I know it’s a very short list of responsive and dependable providers, by hey what should we expect anyway right? Just venting on a Friday.

To the ones that have their “regulars” and the ones that are “regulars” to your ATF, treat them right, don’t forget to tip, and even come with a unexpected surprise (giftcard, Starbucks, smokes, whatever they like..)!! #spoilthegoodones

Enjoy your weekend!

#savethebluepillfornexttime.
Now I’ll have a red face and ears the rest of the day!

#getyourrestnightowl.
Night night to all you Princess Unicorns

#answeryourtextmessages.
Get a real service provider and dump the pay as you go phone! LOL

#flakerandfakers.
You sorry arse hoes

#FUListCrawlerHaHa
You Backpage wanta be Webpage!

Sound off! Let’s hear your thoughts and see how many hits I can get on this comment/post.
Links ?
Dude, are you really surprised?
Jugghead-Really? Goggle is your friend. Sorry, I won’t promote these links.

Rusty- no sir not at all. What a cast of rejects and unskilled/ unprofessional dependents! Another level of disappointment.

PS- My blue “powerpill” effects are starting to wear off, and pigment is getting back to normal. That was a waste of a medical product/aid- LOL!
Only so many places where the girls that burn their reps can change their names and start over weekly. LOL
BP / - 2.0
ListCrawler, where to restart?! Originally Posted by Redrum TX
Looking like another bullshit burner handle.....
Every once in a while you can find a diamond in the rough.