Sieg Heil....!!

Ich nehme erneut die Gelegenheit wahr, mein alter Waffenstifter, um Sie freudig zu erfreuen, dass ich wieder einmal ein Schicksal gerettet habe, das, obwohl es für mich persönlich kein Entsetzen war, für das Volk schreckliche Folgen gehabt hätte. Ich interpretiere dies als ein Zeichen der Vorsehung, dass ich meine Arbeit fortsetzen muss, und deshalb werde ich fortfahren.

[Once again I take this opportunity, my old forward in arms, to get you, joyful that I have once again been sparwd a fate which, while which it held no terror for me personally, would have had terrible consequences for the people. I interpret this as a sign from Providence that I must continue my work, and therefore I shall continue.]
Does my eyes deceive me??? Welcome back
Does this mean SC is gone for good?
Dorian would just reactivate his old account
Welcome back.
Does this mean SC is gone for good?
Dorian would just reactivate his old account Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
Sistine Chapel goes AWOL, Dorian Gray shows up. Hmmm.
Ich nehme erneut die Gelegenheit wahr, mein alter Waffenstifter, um Sie freudig zu erfreuen, dass ich wieder einmal ein Schicksal gerettet habe, das, obwohl es für mich persönlich kein Entsetzen war, für das Volk schreckliche Folgen gehabt hätte. Ich interpretiere dies als ein Zeichen der Vorsehung, dass ich meine Arbeit fortsetzen muss, und deshalb werde ich fortfahren.

[Once again I take this opportunity, my old forward in arms, to get you, joyful that I have once again been sparwd a fate which, while which it held no terror for me personally, would have had terrible consequences for the people. I interpret this as a sign from Providence that I must continue my work, and therefore I shall continue.] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Just registered 2 days ago.

[Once again I take this opportunity, my old forward in arms, to get you, joyful that I have once again been sparwd a fate which, while which it held no terror for me personally, would have had terrible consequences for the people. I interpret this as a sign from Providence that I must continue my work, and therefore I shall continue.] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
While I sit there with this bottle of EFFEN cucumber vodka (compliments of a lovely lady) trying to perfect the art of making a Moscow Mule. Maybe a little more beer or maybe a little bit more lime. Too Strong..too much lime...more vodka.

Finally a good combination...start sipping while trying to go through The ECCIE Daily and I see this post. Makes me thinck this guy has been to the sacred islands or the effort is close to perfect only if it was not registered 2 days ago as Dearest pointed out.

We must find GSO3, a drop of it on his scrotum and the truth will come out.
The thing that sucks is this imposter just got that handle permabanned.
Now the real DG can’t come back active.
Now the real DG can’t come back active. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants

Then again, to some of us it appears as a win/win.

A quick search indicates there are 3 versions of dg's username.

Some fuckface signed on with the username of DEAR__JOHN and caused me some issues. They used 2 underscores between DEAR and JOHN to attempt to pull this off. Luckily the date indicated a 2 day old member.
  • R.M.
  • 04-14-2019, 07:14 AM
On unrelated news my pup is self made and the sky is not falling.
Then again, to some of us it appears as a win/win. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Sending down a probe was a better option. ijs
Now the real DG can’t come back active. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
Siehst du das? Das ist Macht, die man nicht kaufen kann.
[You see that? That's power you can't buy.]

Now let's hold down the multi-function button & vol down to reset our phones....

Welcome back Dorian.....about fucking time....
Siehst du das? Das ist Macht, die man nicht kaufen kann.
[You see that? That's power you can't buy.]

Now let's hold down the multi-function button & vol down to reset our phones....

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Still not enough power to walk down a Pearland subdivision street at night without getting spanked by the popo now is it?

ijs