I am shocked that Putin believes that America is weak and stupid.

Then again we have a dementia patient in charge. Here's Senile Biden's new director of Nuclear Waste disposal

As the Senile Biden regime pushes for war in Ukraine to distract from his disasters at home, Senile Biden took selfies and shook hands with staff ahead of his departure to Camp David. Half an hour ago, Jake Sullivan told us Russia could invade Ukraine in 24-48 hours.

Senile Biden did not take questions.

So is Senile Biden:

1. Desperately trying to make you look to Eurasian border disputes so you don't notice the coming crackdown on the trucker uprising

2. Employing a wag the dog strategy where he has to ratchet up the brinkmanship as high as possible right before he makes contact with 'the madman' and then he can claim credit for 'preventing invasion' to try and improve his disasterous poll numbers. Meanwhile your gas prices will go through the roof and the stock market will tank

3. Knowing the market is going to crash when they are forced to raise interest rates to combat Biden Inflation so they are going to blame it all on Putin
Here's Senile Biden's new director of Nuclear Waste disposal

Originally Posted by berryberry
Seriously? Omg, how can this possibly be true?? That flaming freak isn't even fit to be a dog trainer! Where do they find these fucking pervs?

https://www.theamericanconservative....in-on-the-dog/

Here he is again!

Dude looks like he bathes in the nuclear waste
Senile Biden and the libtards pick some real winners

What's this person going to with all the radioactive waste? Eat it?

Reminds me when Lil Wayne helped to end the drug issue in Mexico a decade ago..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9QisdRPwEM
I rarely agree with the far righties here but this freakazoid is one prime example why this moderate tends to vote Republican. Ridiculous
Nobody can convince me he’s a rational thinker.
What's this person going to with all the radioactive waste? Eat it? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Looks like it already did.
Is there something in the water in Pittsburgh that makes the average poster here rather ... fill in blank...?

Some of these comments are mind-numbing.

I've known some wonderful men, and women, from Pittsburgh and from my observings, the town is beautiful to visit.

But jeesh. Why do some many in your area use Eccie as a political sounding board?

Sure doesn't make you sound sexy. Or appealing.

I'll take my beatings now.

lol

Elisabeth
Nobody is going to beat you, Elisabeth. We yinzers believe in free speech and welcome viewpoint diversity.

But if you're really, really in need of a beating, I'm certain the freak named Sam Brinton (who is Biden's nuclear waste advisor and the topic of this thread) can be persuaded to unleash one on you whenever you're ready!

Someone please explain in what realm someone thought this was beneficial. To my understanding the individual in that picture isn’t fully qualified… is this the administration’s attempt to secure votes from the already brainwashed libs? Which reminds me of another Biden publicity stunt that was so aggravating. Announcing that HE will name the first black woman to Supreme Court.. white libs love doing this. If you genuinely care about the progress of minorities, shut up and nominate them. Don’t announce it for your own credit. Say you picked them because they were the best for the job, even if it was only to get some diversity. However I guarantee it was just to up the pathetic approval ratings or something.
Reminder that this is who is now in charge of nuclear waste in America. Here he is outside the Capitol and Supreme Court. It’s disgraceful

I rarely agree with the far righties here but this freakazoid is one prime example why this moderate tends to vote Republican. Ridiculous
Nobody can convince me he’s a rational thinker. Originally Posted by Charley3
My primary concern here is whether he's qualified for the job and can do it effectively.

I would encourage you all to review his Linked In page to get a feel for his professional history and familiarize yourself with the requirements for the role and what it does rather than just rely on what other people think the role is, or based on a snap judgment of the photos. Judge the book, not the cover. That means reading the book. Not the spark notes and not someone else's review of it.